Post your signatures here

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
My new signature. :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Say,since I wanted to use 3 pics for my signature and I can only,technically,use 2,can I reupload your signature in this thread where the two halves are combined into one? Thank you in advance.

Edit:Wait,has their profile been deleted/deactivated or something? If so,who can I ask for permission to reupload said signature?

Last edited:

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Damn, that's really great,who made it if I may ask?
Well,as the name of the signature implies,it is (probably was) a user named Holy Bacchus. I only combined the two halves of the signature into one but haven't uploaded it yet since I'm waiting permission from at least a staff member,since I didn't create the original signature and only made a slight edit.

You can find his original post on,currently,page 19 of this thread or by clicking on the name from the top of the quoted part in your message (where it says "Holy Bacchus said: ↑")

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Well,as the name of the signature implies,it is (probably was) a user named Holy Bacchus. I only combined the two halves of the signature into one but haven't uploaded it yet since I'm waiting permission from at least a staff member,since I didn't create the original signature and only made a slight edit.

You can find his original post on,currently,page 19 of this thread or by clicking on the name from the top of the quoted part in your message (where it says "Holy Bacchus said: ↑")
Well thanks,but I know,I quoted his post hoping he would answer me who made his signature.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
As far as I'm aware,he created his signature. Also,his account is either deactivated or deleted. At least that's how it shows up on my end.

Apologies for the misunderstanding in my previous reply.
No need for apologies,you've been quite helpful,and it's good to know his account is not active.have a great day