Post your signatures here

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
emily_wings.gif katie_fire.gif lin_love_conquors_all.gif
I made some for Morningstar, which is what I'll be focusing on once Love of Magic is finally done (I'm halfway through the final act now). Some of the same souls in a brand new universe.

Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 2795061 View attachment 2795062 View attachment 2795063
I made some for Morningstar, which is what I'll be focusing on once Love of Magic is finally done (I'm halfway through the final act now). Some of the same souls in a brand new universe.
Yep great game actually, Emily feels a bit cold there not sure if that will change. She being the main LI was the sole reason I played through LoM, as their chemistry is unparalleled in the world of AVNs. Other characters feel home in Morningstar, but yea because of Emily, currently undecided if I will play/support the game further or not, I am quite big admirer of her so that could be a potential dealbreaker personally.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yep great game actually, Emily feels a bit cold there not sure if that will change. She being the main LI was the sole reason I played through LoM, as their chemistry is unparalleled in the world of AVNs. Other characters feel home in Morningstar, but yea because of Emily, currently undecided if I will play/support or it not, I am quite big admirer of her so that could be a potential dealbreaker personally.
She's meant to be a primary LI, the only question is if she's *the* primary LI, or if I have 1 to 3 primary LIs, in addition to the side characters. Katie's making a *very* strong bid for co-LI, and I'm letting her see where she wants to go with it :)

katie_legday.gif emily_zoom.gif

Apr 29, 2021
She's meant to be a primary LI, the only question is if she's *the* primary LI, or if I have 1 to 3 primary LIs, in addition to the side characters. Katie's making a *very* strong bid for co-LI, and I'm letting her see where she wants to go with it :)

View attachment 2796252 View attachment 2796255
Sounds intriguing for sure. I can see why Katie makes a good bid for that, especially since this world is more grey than LoM. I like Katie no offence but for me the depth Emily has always overrides the carefree nature Katie has, for me she'll always remain the anchor you want to rely on something which I crave in other AVNs after playing LoM. The world feels heartless without Emily being the way she is in LoM R1; being the sole queen of MC's heart, though she allows others eventually but clearly from MC's POV it is clear his 1st priority is Emily. Atleast that's what I feel or maybe it's my bias since I admire her and LoM a lot.

Whether the same will be replicated or not will be the one to see, I for sure wish it to happen though.

Thanks for replying Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Droid Productions

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
New version of my signature (updated 05-02-2021)

View attachment 1021425

So thank you again very much Raminita for update my signature, great job as usual :love:

Edit 05-02-2021
Added 19 new moms to my signature, new games from which moms have been added are marked with "+" in the list

This is old version of my signature
View attachment 860552

My new wonderfull signature created for me by Raminita (thank you very much for this signature :love: )
Signature have moms from many games.
Here is the list of games from which moms are on this signature.

few more abandoned