Post your signatures here

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Stil

Still working on the first dev...we need more content before going public ;-)
ohh soo u r the dev .? its very nice to meet u ..ill keep fallowing then :)

ill just tell u what hopes i wish will have in this coming game ...and its up to u in the end :)

1- more chubby girls not just the skinny fasion model type

2- no NTR and les lesbians if there is
3- more side character (to intertain the player while waiting and teasing for the main female)
4- dont ignor any girl in the game .. it might be some player will like her soo make path to all female models even if she is not important
5- i hop we not speand million years in the teasing and " jobs " parts ..u know 1 or 2 days teasing is very enought :)
6 - hop its mc male not female prespective

and then its up to u at the end do what u want have best good luck my brother

ill be ur fan from kuwait soon

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
:cool: To answer your questions:
one mc male,
you don't have to play hours and upcomming new updates before some kinky action,
we really don't have a 'main female' right now, every girl is special and has special needs,
but one of the girls may become some kind of favorite,
we love to have all kind of female shapes, from skinny young twen to rubenesque milf.
no NTR, no lesbian love right now, but there might be some girl to girl sexual action in further updates,
most of the renders are not POW, so you see what's happening.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
that gret news.. its all matching thank u soo much for consideration and kindness ..soo the mc is a man prespective ..thats good

keep going tiger dev ..well keep fallowing u and wait for it ...hop ill get news about it when its relesed ...

have the best of luck from all my heart and hop u never stop or abandon ur work like some devs ...surprise usssss :)

Grapeboy

Oct 22, 2018
Thought about how some people act shocked that there's another Renpy sandbox harem. It's basically the four horsemen of the horny indie apocalypse. wow these tags.png wow these tags.png

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold