4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

zerracas

May 2, 2017
Don't know about the bread one but there was an old flash game that was this same concept. Different combos of potions would give you different outfits and sex scenes. I can't remember the name of it though.
I'm curious about the bread one, but the one I know about is Akabur's Magic Shop. It's been around for quite a long time, even before that one Meet N' Fuck game with the same theme.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks heaps for making this thread. It's great seeing all the feedback, I'll definitely keep working on this to make it bigger and better.
And yeah it is basically just a mix of Candy Shop/Magic Shop and Poke Abby.
Need more girls (with different sexual preferences) and more poses.

Reactions: junior20000

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What are the picture with the cats doing there?
I think it looks horrific!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks heaps for making this thread. It's great seeing all the feedback, I'll definitely keep working on this to make it bigger and better.
And yeah it is basically just a mix of Candy Shop/Magic Shop and Poke Abby.
The prototype looks pretty great. Although one thing that I disliked about that potion shop or whatever flash games from sites like Meet n Fuck is that they teased you with interesting stuff but never actually let you do anything with the cooler combinations. I hope this will be more than just vanilla stuff.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
The prototype looks pretty great. Although one thing that I disliked about that potion shop or whatever flash games from sites like Meet n Fuck is that they teased you with interesting stuff but never actually let you do anything with the cooler combinations. I hope this will be more than just vanilla stuff.
How can you compare Flash with UE - facepalm.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
How can you compare Flash with UE - facepalm.
Maybe next time read my post properly, or maybe just read it completely, at least. I did not compare Flash with UE. I just said that previous games with this kind of premise regarding magic and potions didn't use it for anything too interesting. No tentacles or anything cool, just mostly vanilla stuff.

Last edited:

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021
Good to know people are liking the demo!

Need more girls (with different sexual preferences) and more poses.
I really liked the concept of this game. I hope that anal will be included in final version.
Thanks! Only the one girl, but many more costumes and sex scene to go, with dick enlargement, tentacles, monsters, and many of them with anal scenes. Gonna be much more than this basic demo.
What are the picture with the cats doing there?
I think it looks horrific!
Lol, it's a placeholder cause I think they're hilarious.

Winblast

Jan 4, 2018
Really like the game and the art. Animation is Smooth and facial expression well synch. I'm really impatient to see the next updates!

You should get paid for this, open a patreon to help you handle the cost/time on the project (unless you don't want to bother with the pressure/delivery)

Keep it up, it's looks really good so far !

May 12, 2018
I don't know if the creator will be seeing this however, from what I can see it has a lot of potential. Some suggestions I can give are as following:
1) Allow us to interact with customers who come in and out of the shop in the future.
(1.5) [This is more of a follow up on 1] Obviously if this is implemented I hope that you can add personality traits to those customers with the off chance of them being married. Also, on the off chance they are married and you managed to "persuade" them into drinking the sex potion their husband will have a 1/10 chance of walking in on happening or something around that.
2) Seeing how its in a fantasy setting, I would hope to see the fantasy races such as Orcs, Dwarves, Elves, Ogres, goblin etc. as possible people you'll interact with and possibly even royalty. (If you're catching my drift)
3) More potions that change your dick size, change the womans bust size, etc.
4) Also if this gets a lot of support I would hope to see it possible for you to roam outside your hut way later in the stages.
5) Lastly, this is going back on what I said on 2, possibly cross-over characters from the gaming industry or anime industry with finding them having you need to make a certain potion that'll attract those cross-over characters or just make it random on when they enter the store. (If you do implement this I ask for you to add Android 18, Bulma, and Fiora tyvm)

wowie123

May 18, 2017
Good to know people are liking the demo!

Thanks! Only the one girl, but many more costumes and sex scene to go, with dick enlargement, tentacles, monsters, and many of them with anal scenes. Gonna be much more than this basic demo.

Lol, it's a placeholder cause I think they're hilarious.
You have an amazing game on your hands! Looking forward to seeing more updates of these as it has lots of potential.

Reactions: ilmarcione

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021
Really like the game and the art. Animation is Smooth and facial expression well synch. I'm really impatient to see the next updates!
You should get paid for this, open a patreon to help you handle the cost/time on the project (unless you don't want to bother with the pressure/delivery)
Keep it up, it's looks really good so far !
You have an amazing game on your hands! Looking forward to seeing more updates of these as it has lots of potential.
Thanks heaps that means a lot! I did get my Patreon setup and it's just been approved
So hopefully I'll get enough support there that I can fully focus on making this game.
I don't know if the creator will be seeing this however, from what I can see it has a lot of potential. Some suggestions I can give are as following:
Err a lot of that is beyond the scope of the game. It will be getting a lot more sex scenes and content but the gameplay is mostly just making potions and getting more ingredients for potions. Like the bigger tits, bigger dick, monsters, skins, those will all be their own potions.
I do like the idea of more clients requesting potions to make, though. That'd be a nice side quest that fits neatly into the main gameplay.

May 12, 2018
Thanks heaps that means a lot! I did get my Patreon setup and it's just been approved
So hopefully I'll get enough support there that I can fully focus on making this game.

Err a lot of that is beyond the scope of the game. It will be getting a lot more sex scenes and content but the gameplay is mostly just making potions and getting more ingredients for potions. Like the bigger tits, bigger dick, monsters, skins, those will all be their own potions.
I do like the idea of more clients requesting potions to make, though. That'd be a nice side quest that fits neatly into the main gameplay.
Well man, If some of those suggestions are added that'd be great and if you need any more suggestions I would be glad to help as I am a hentai gaming connoisseur. Can't wait for the next update and stay safe!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes