Unity - Potion Shop Schwesterherz [v0.29] [random Crow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fatafas1122

Overall, Potion Shop Schwesterherz is a triumph of game design, offering a rich and rewarding experience that will captivate players from start to finish. With its breathtaking visuals, gripping storytelling, and engaging gameplay,
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xteqsys

Been watching this game from the beginning, despite its visual simplicity it offers some entertaining hours of gameplay which doesn't even seem repetitive though there are only a few available locations. Overall a great game that includes some management aspect, which is always appreciated, and updates are meaningful and constant.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MrCharismo

Perfect game. Im supporting the dev on patreon, and came here to say, this game is the perfect blend of two genres. You have where you venture into the forest, and two other locations, and loot for resources. This is also where the lewd part is, you fuck enemies for resources as well! Finally, a game where sex isnt just a game over screen.

The second part is a management style type of gameplay, craft potions, cook food, upgrade rooms of your shop, and much more. You have a slutty sister, and you can basically prostitute her as a side gig. There's different clothing options, and there's art for them too.

A+ for effort.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zartus

WOWOWOW! Love it!

Corruption, bestiality, sexy dialogue, voyeur... and so much more!

Sure, it's grindy and is missing a few QOL UI improvements but its still in development.

Remember ghost house? Resident evil: Progeny? Anthrophobia? Fan of pixel art and freaky sex?? You have to try this game!

I only wish there was dialogue options for the sex with the non humanoid characters. It would be hot to see what she is thinking. "Omg I cant believe I came on a dogs dick." "Ew This insect dick is so weird, but hot!" etc...

That and some cum dripping and stuff post coitus. An extra few frames of Sonja trying to recover herself after sex, covered/filled with cum would go a long way.

Also personal preference: more dogs!!!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

v 0.26

The grind is absurd, the resolution settings are fundamentally broken, meaning that the outer edges are not visible, forcing you to fiddle with the resolutions until you find the correct one, there is no map leaving you to wonder aimlessly and try to memorise the level layout, sure the H-scenes are nicely animated, but that's not enough.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jamesmay24

Fantastic game. The art is probably its weakest point for me, but even then, I think its grown on me alot since I started. Gameplay is something a bit different from most games I find on here which was refreshing. Good variety of enemies, however some seem to only have one animation, while others got multiple.

Edit 2/29/24: Since first writing, I now support the dev on patreon and am really enjoying the changes hes working towards. 2nd animations for all enemies, and a brand new zone are in the works, truly fantastic.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

plmlp

Amazing game. Good gameplay loop. Using sex as a gameplay element rather than a fail screen or a reward screen. Good animations. Quest system needs an update, lot of new content can be added as quests.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

eithon

artwork is amazing, no story or anything you just wander around and collect items for pots. you can sell or use the pots tho. there is around 10 monsters i guess. more would be awesome. i love the game and highly recommend it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Debaser Pixie

Addictive little game and an excellent start. The animation is smooth, and the art style is different but not off-putting. All of the mechanics work well, and no bugs are noticable that I have found. It's fun to watch both of the girls succumb to corruption, and I always enjoy having different outfit options. It's a little thing, but the way it was implemented is especially well done here. Can't wait to see more content!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

stec

Great start to the game, i can see this becoming something really good. It is very polished and has nice animations, as long as they continue to add content and flesh out some deeper mechanics the game will be great.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

halo2018

Promising game, lets hope to see more of it soon. also a idea might be a male tenant (cousin/friend ) that also lives with them, maybe works as a Gardener or fixing the house, should work for quicker rumor increase.
    also a good feature is to be able to move the ladies around the house or interact with the environment.