• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - PoVeşti: Childhood Drama [v3.5] [Okyo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TantofAZ

Review:

Game: PoVeşti: Childhood Drama
    Version: 3.5
    Type: VN ( ) Sandbox (X)
    MC: Too much of a cuck to me

Graphics: 4/5
    Animation: 4/5
    Scenes: 5/5
    Story: 3/5
    Models: 5/5
    Content: 3/5

Suggestion:
    Thoughts: Hopefully there'll be more scenes with izzy, didn't care for the story though. I like the models. There's a lot content storywise, but not many sex scenes

Overall F95: 4/5
  2. 3.00 star(s)

mario01

today I finished the game and looking at the positive side and the bad side mm I would say that the mc is something idiot but at the same time does not get carried away by the environment on the part is good because if I put myself in his place to see something paranormal as fantasnam or things you do not believe seen maybe trauma but it is also in how the character grows if it passes episode and realizes his mistakes or his stupidity as I do not find another way to say it will be a good change of the character + apart the sex scenes lack better camera movement as it leaves you bored some scenes what the ntr I think the option that can be avoided is great but it would also be good to say that I had to do this because I thought it was right and there should be a failure just like that had to risk someone to get our goal
  3. 1.00 star(s)

"Download"

Just horrible. Another time when I've got scummed by positive reviews.

Writing catastrophically idiotic. Character dialogs and interactions feels like they were writen by AI, but I think that even AI would have done a better job. Approximately 70% of text is straight empty bs which doesnt have any value in story, char development etc. Even my diploma had less empty fillers in it. MC and others repeat multiple times the same things in the same scene and in general they speak like basement dwellers which have their first interaction in years with people irl.

Example, mc goes to sign membership at the gym and owner goes with him through all of the gym facility (gym area, locker rooms, showers) explaining mundane stuff and talking about absolutely insignifant things, like marble in the showers, whole game stretch scenes and dialogs the same way.

MC is absolute moronic idiot. Story explain his behavior by having anxiety problems or smth, but he actually have 8-10yo mentality at best. His conversations, behavior and conclusions are irritating and stupid af.

Scenes is pure dissapointment. People write here about greatly done scenes, but in reality... Terrible angles, girl sucks mc but one angle shows her HAIR in pov, other one her back and no angle with actual visiblility of her chocking on his cock. Second bj scene was the same level. Pussy licking scene clipping with black screen and half of it part was done by reversing backwards of the first part. Lighting is weird, sometimes body parts which should by hidden in shadow have lighting on them etc. So where is great scenes?

Horribly wasted time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Momlover517

Really this is one of the best game in its field. Awesome graphics, animation, original story and of course great humor. Ntr part is wonderful, you can feel the emotion very well. Alternative episodes are also wonderful.

I hope this project will continue for a long time, support for the developer is essential.

Okyo is the best!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

gabich69

If you like a story with an interesting plot, the paranormal and women with large breasts, this game is for you!
    Whether it's the characters, the story or the graphics (I love the cartoon effect) everything is good in this game! The corruption is slow but that's part of the charm. I prefer this to women becoming prostitutes overnight.
    The tag “shota” has no place for me here because we are not talking about a 10 year old child and that is for the best.
    And for those who are afraid when they see the "Sandbox" tag, I want to warn you that it is very easy to wander around in the game and that we are not lost wondering where we should go.
    Whether for this game or "Nightly ritual" (which is from the same developer of course) go for it with your eyes closed! (nah maybe you can open them otherwise you'll miss some naughty things hehe)
    The only thing I don't like about this game: Having to wait between each update because I want to play it every weeks :D
    This easily deserves 5 stars !
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DemonicDolphin

great game lots of potential!!
    milf and shota which is best combo in the world!!!!
    like this game very much looking forward to more games from the dev,
    pretty solid game for a first game
    everyone should give it a try loved the models
    yummers
  7. 5.00 star(s)

vkZero

(Sorry for bad english)
    The guy who create this game is crazy!
    10/10 for the Script (Dev Used 500kg cannabis to do)
    9/10 for the Models (exaggerated in the ass)
    6/10 for the MC (mc is a fuck dumb,It would be nice to add more route options, for example the MC is a dumb who reveals his intentions easily)
    4/10 (very loud in sometimes, maybe for scare)

It would be cool if there was an option to avoid NTR, defeating a character before he acts

if i had more money i will go pay you patreon

Nice Game, good lucky in next version!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

dejan07

After the Dreams of Desire this is the next best horror supernatural erotic game! In some aspects i think it even surpasses the well known Dreams of Desire.

This game has all the fetishes that i like:

-Animations
    -Big Asses
    -Horror
    -Supernatural
    -Mindcontrol
    -Secret cult
    -Intrigue
    -Milf-Shota dynamic (over 18 of course!)
  9. 1.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

Version 3.2 review -
    The game has a unique story which is different from most games but that is the only thing that stands out in this game . Renders are okay for me ( nothing eye catching } and in some areas it is very dark can't see anything even with max brightness on my PC . To make matters worse - Last time when I played this game , this was a VN now in V3 it turnred out be a grinding Sandbox where you have to skip time for events and you have to do it in your bedroom to skip time and a map /free roam which doesn't do anything and no repeatable events and a hint or info system which doesn't make sense . Well after a decent start the game has become almost unbearable to play with Sandbox in the end I skipped all text to see sex scenes which was not much for the Sandbox experience .
  10. 4.00 star(s)

SmexyBoy

4 stars out of 5 because:
    - Orignal story
    - Mature models.
    - Has animations
    - Sandbox with NTR!
    - The RNG thing is something new to me but it is good because adds diversity. It means that every day the NPCS will do different things, and with the new update, the NPCS will have different clothes.

4 stars out of 5 because:
    - the text could use some improvement
    - the UI should be changed.

I liked the ntr event where you had to find a way into the home.
    But overall, I was satisfied with the game. It might not have ultra-realistic graphics but not everybody can afford an RTX3090.
    Keep working hard on it, OKYO!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

redharvest1

sorry but blindly clicking the mouse button all around the screen in hopes that something is clickable and not glowing is NOT A GOOD DESIGN. Either put in a decent quest tracker or learn to highlight clickables otherwise quit wasting your time.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

mc loving VI

This game promises a lot ! The renders are good and the art is great ! The content is short but this game is just beggining. The are aparently 3 paths : Alpha (maybe Harem), Beta ("obsessed" or something like that, there is not implemented yet) and NTR. This is the more developed path (at least in v3). Characters are great and original, except for the mom who is the tipically hot mom for now.

FIVE STARS WELL DESERVED
  13. 5.00 star(s)

slimtwig

I really like games like this.. not only is the game incredibly sexy but the story is uniqe as well . I am really looking forward for the progess of this game. I love the animations, the women, just everything.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

NeaSake

The characters are looking good boy with hypnosis is good, the thing that said that this is inspired from real events made me think of the horror movies that show that at the end of the movies. From me it's very good just add the thing so we can change the mc's name please.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

AdmiralNobody

Very limited content atm (less than five minutes currently) - but the models look good and the plot hook, while cliche, is a good start. Definitely worth checking in on after a few updates!
    It'd be good to see something more substantive in the next update as, currently, it feels a bit more like a proof of concept than a demo/version 1 release.