2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

JonnyVanNes

Sep 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How does the Hotfix work? should i download only the Hotfix-Version or do i have to download both and integrate the Hotfix-Version into the original?
Thank you.

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020

How does the Hotfix work? should i download only the Hotfix-Version or do i have to download both and integrate the Hotfix-Version into the original?
Thank you.
You need to download the original version and the hotfix in case you downloaded the game last week. If you downloaded the game just now, then in theory there should be no bugs in it. Hotfix is downloaded separately from the game, and then imported into the folder with the game with file replacement.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
You need to download the original version and the hotfix in case you downloaded the game last week. If you downloaded the game just now, then in theory there should be no bugs in it. Hotfix is downloaded separately from the game, and then imported into the folder with the game with file replacement.
No bugs? Careful Icarus don't fly too close to the sun.

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Since the dev never got around to adding relationship selection (unless I'm blind) I went ahead and De-Stepified the game for those who want the full incest experience. I make no promises that everything will make 100% sense, all I did was remove all instances of "step-x/stepx" including file names (initially a mistake I decided to roll with as undoing it would essentially mean redoing the whole thing. If I end up doing this again for future releases, I won't make the same mistake). This version will not be compatible with future releases.

This is a quick and dirty hackjob I did for myself and only decided to share after the fact. Apologies for the inconvenience, feel free to do it better yourself if you know how. Otherwise, I'll do it more cleanly next time if/when I get around to it.

And of course, thank you to spellofearth for making the game in the first place. It is because I enjoy the game that I even bother modifying it, so I hope you see it as a compliment. Cheers! :)

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Since the dev never got around to adding relationship selection (unless I'm blind) I went ahead and De-Stepified the game for those who want the full incest experience. I make no promises that everything will make 100% sense, all I did was remove all instances of "step-x/stepx" including file names (initially a mistake I decided to roll with as undoing it would essentially mean redoing the whole thing. If I end up doing this again for future releases, I won't make the same mistake). This version will not be compatible with future releases.

This is a quick and dirty hackjob I did for myself and only decided to share after the fact. Apologies for the inconvenience, feel free to do it better yourself if you know how. Otherwise, I'll do it more cleanly next time if/when I get around to it.

And of course, thank you to spellofearth for making the game in the first place. It is because I enjoy the game that I even bother modifying it, so I hope you see it as a compliment. Cheers! :)
Thank you. The reason why i can't do that is that patreon will ban my project if there's an actual incest. So im tryna avoid it. Also, i want to leave your file like this, and change my game according to your file, just so it's always working. U only changed prefixes and photos name or something else ?

Reactions: boof59

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you. The reason why i can't do that is that patreon will ban my project if there's an actual incest. So im tryna avoid it. Also, i want to leave your file like this, and change my game according to your file, just so it's always working. U only changed prefixes and photos name or something else ?
Truthfully, I can't recall at this time. Life has been crazy, including a death in the family, so my mind has been elsewhere the past few weeks. All I remember doing is all I said in the post. When I get around to doing it again (probably another month or so), I'll take more comprehensive notes since now I'll not just be doing it for myself. Cheers

spellofearth

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Truthfully, I can't recall at this time. Life has been crazy, including a death in the family, so my mind has been elsewhere the past few weeks. All I remember doing is all I said in the post. When I get around to doing it again (probably another month or so), I'll take more comprehensive notes since now I'll not just be doing it for myself. Cheers
Sorry to hear that... stay strong.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes