Seeking Powerfull and evil MC

breeper

May 26, 2019
Away From Home by vatosgames, this one has both a good route and evil route
qwertyqwerty100 are you sure about that? I'm in the 5th chapter and there hasn't been a single evil thing that the MC has done except for some mild bullying of another male MC. No rape by MC, No abuse of authority by MC, Not even some male domination. There are even many situations where other characters literally tell the MC "You seem like a good kid."
There is an instance of a damsel in distress and the MC actually unironically helps her. Doesn't make her situation worse. Like legitimately helps her. No choice of being evil at all.

Code:
$ grep -i rape script.rpy | wc -l
Zero explicit mentions of rape.

Thanks for the recommendation though. It seems like great 'vanilla' game.

It just doesn't seem evil at all, at least until Chapter 6. And no indication of it turning eventually evil either.

Is there a fork down the road where things turn dark, qwertyqwerty100 ?

I already knew about this one. This one gets a strong recommendation from me too. I'm in the middle of working on a modified version of the script.rpy file with several thousand changes to make it even better. So be on the look out for that. Because the MC in this is a bit off a wuss. Also the English is really bad. So I've fixed that, mostly.
If you are reading this and haven't played "Restore Her Career" then please wait for my mod. You will have a better experience.

this is my first post on this site so upvote it if you like it, it helps me keep motivated
This saddens me :(

I'm sorry that the internet has created systems that have rewired people's minds to get their dopamine hits from likes, instead of from merely the pleasure of interacting with other human beings with shared interests.

Please take my advice. Don't participate in this game of likes and dislikes dude. It's not good for your mental health.
Go to https://f95zone.to/account/preferences . Scroll down and Turn off alerts for " Reacts to your message" , "rated to a watched thread" , "Likes your rated" , "Reacts to your profile post comment" and others too.
I also have a userstyle for this website that hides most of these silly psychologically harmful features -

You'll be better off with them turned off. Trust me.

Thanks for your post qwertyqwerty100 . Have a lovely day!

Reactions: 9alwa

qwertyqwerty100

Nov 4, 2022
qwertyqwerty100 are you sure about that? I'm in the 5th chapter and there hasn't been a single evil thing that the MC has done except for some mild bullying of another male MC. No rape by MC, No abuse of authority by MC, Not even some male domination. There are even many situations where other characters literally tell the MC "You seem like a good kid."
There is an instance of a damsel in distress and the MC actually unironically helps her. Doesn't make her situation worse. Like legitimately helps her. No choice of being evil at all.

Code:
$ grep -i rape script.rpy | wc -l
Zero explicit mentions of rape.

Thanks for the recommendation though. It seems like great 'vanilla' game.

It just doesn't seem evil at all, at least until Chapter 6. And no indication of it turning eventually evil either.

Is there a fork down the road where things turn dark, qwertyqwerty100 ?

I already knew about this one. This one gets a strong recommendation from me too. I'm in the middle of working on a modified version of the script.rpy file with several thousand changes to make it even better. So be on the look out for that. Because the MC in this is a bit off a wuss. Also the English is really bad. So I've fixed that, mostly.
If you are reading this and haven't played "Restore Her Career" then please wait for my mod. You will have a better experience.

This saddens me :(

I'm sorry that the internet has created systems that have rewired people's minds to get their dopamine hits from likes, instead of from merely the pleasure of interacting with other human beings with shared interests.

Please take my advice. Don't participate in this game of likes and dislikes dude. It's not good for your mental health.
Go to https://f95zone.to/account/preferences . Scroll down and Turn off alerts for " Reacts to your message" , "rated to a watched thread" , "Likes your rated" , "Reacts to your profile post comment" and others too.
I also have a userstyle for this website that hides most of these silly psychologically harmful features -

You'll be better off with them turned off. Trust me.

Thanks for your post qwertyqwerty100 . Have a lovely day!
Well regarding the Away From Home by vatosgames, the evil as I specified not really focuses on r*pe and such but on c*cking and cheating mostly with a touch of humiliation. That's the reason I didn't specify r*pe like I did with the other game. But if you like c*cking and cheating then this game is for you.

And regarding the thing about likes, it's really my first ever post on any discussion board so I just went with the typical first message format nothing more to it. Thanks for the advice though.

Reactions: 9alwa