Mod Ren'Py Powers That Be [0.6.4] IPatch & Dialogue

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReeHaw

Jun 14, 2019
What is the I&D patch? Is that just both of them or something completely different. A breakdown of which ones I need / don't would be great thanks.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
What is the I&D patch? Is that just both of them or something completely different. A breakdown of which ones I need / don't would be great thanks.
I&D is Incest & dialogue together you can download this and add it to the original game and it will apply both patches

If you need a further breakdown for each individual patch there's information under the "Modder notes & info:" on the OP

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Yes i would very much appreciate an update ...

I'll say that the selected original translation takes more than getting used to.

Highkey...
Lowkey....

Legit?

Was the least applicable option chosen from google translate?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I was unaware 4.6 was out. I didn't get a notification or see it in my search. :unsure:

I'll do what I can to update the patch unfortunately I won't be able to upload the patch until at least the 30th.

I'm out of town on business and I only have my phone with me

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I was unaware 4.6 was out. I didn't get a notification or see it in my search. :unsure:

I'll do what I can to update the patch unfortunately I won't be able to upload the patch until at least the 30th.

I'm out of town on business and I only have my phone with me
4.8 is out

Reactions: tazlucky09

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can we use this mod with 5.0 or will it break our saves/paths? Had to restart from near the beginning and forgot how cringe as fuck the dialogue can be.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Should also work with 0.5 without shredding savegames.
The worst thing that should happen is that you met a few times highkey, lowkey or legit somewhere in the last update.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 939664
Overview:
This is for the game Powers That Be for PC v0.4.8 (Chapter 14).
Your old saves should work
If you have any problems let me know

If you like the game please show your support for the Dev.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-6(YYYY/MM/DD)
Release Date: 2020-11-21
Game/Creator: Burst Out Games - - - -
Modder: tazlucky09
Mod Version: 0.4.8
Game Version: 0.4.8
Censored: No
Language: English

All Patch Installations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Modder notes & info:

Change Logs:

I have been warned by the site's staff not to have the full game with the incest patch already added.
I will only be doing the "Update Patch" from now on.

Download the original game from the DEV, then apply this patch
*IDK y seems dumb to me, but there site, there rules*
PatchesDownload Links
Update Patch: 4.6>4.8 ,
Extras:

*This is an unofficial port/version and is not released by developer, download at your own risk.*​
whens the update to 5.0 coming ??

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or does this mod no longer cover anything but the new chapters? As there are only files for chapter 13 and chapter 14.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Is it just me or does this mod no longer cover anything but the new chapters? As there are only files for chapter 13 and chapter 14.
yes it only covers the newest CH. its the update patch only. when and if the game makes the final CH ill do a full game patch. this is do to the dev making various changes to improve the previous CHs in almost every update, but doing this brakes this patch and often making the game filled with bugs or can even be unplayable if a save is on a dialogue that has been changed(often at the end of a CH). having only the update CH also makes the DL much smaller

Last edited:
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
yes it only covers the newest CH. its the update patch only. when and if the game makes the final CH ill do a full game patch. this is do to the dev making various changes to improve the previous CHs in almost every update, but doing this brakes this patch and often making the game filled with bugs or can even be unplayable if a save is on a dialogue that has been changed(often at the end of a CH). having only the update CH also makes the DL much smaller
I see. In that case, I'll wait until the game is finished as well as your mod. Still, thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: y0rthan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote