Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Prayers of Distorted Minds [v.01] [C.M.Cas Games] - Compressed

Win [390 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I have the money to buy a house but how do I do it and I don't understand what I should do ?
The houses can't be purchesed yet in this version. And what you can do? Whatever do you want. There's no quests, no place that you MUST go. Just explore around, get money, make friends, increase the love of the girl that you like, get laid, discover secrets, explore hidden places, things like that. See it as a haverst moon gameplay style, but instead of a farm, you have a arena to make a name, money and renow. It's a dating sim.

Have fun~~

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Ah
I ll not ignore this topic
Just fix your arts please
It looks kinda cool
but I am not appreciate raping my brain by my own vision
Also I like spider girls (not with single-tooth mouth between their legs)
So yeah, I appreciate your autism just push a little bit more

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Don't let your darling explore the world alone! Join HER and ignore the MADNESS :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I got lost at the very beginning because I didn't know what I'm supposed to do. Also, I wish they had more RPG games with this fighting style. I like that you have an option to turn auto battle on.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I got lost at the very beginning because I didn't know what I'm supposed to do. Also, I wish they had more RPG games with this fighting style. I like that you have an option to turn auto battle on.
Theres no objective. It's totally free roam. This is not a game to be played with cheats, to say the true. It's a dating sim like Ganguru Girl. You work at the arena to get money, or you can hunt deers in the forest, or, if you are strong enough, you can hunt monsters. You must train your stats every day at the max of your fatigue to get stronger than the monsters, cause they lvl up with you. So, train to be strong and work to get money to buy better equipment to get stronger, and buy a stock of potions. Then explore the forest, defeat monsters, loot treasures, meet new people, find some secrets and lore of the world, and deepen your relationship with your followers. That's what you have to do right now on the version .01 of the game.

It's a dating sim, so in the future you will know a bit more about the people of the city, focusing on the girls of course, and then you can give me your money on my Patreon to vote on your favorite girl in the poll to see what if she will win and be the girl that i will focus the story and relationship development on the new update.

Like i said in an early comment: It's a Haverst Moon where instead of a farm you have a arena, and instead of a calm village, you live in a city of a kingdom at war. Have fun doing many things! Buy a house, build a family, yeah you can have children and build a legacy! With the time system they will grow up and then, if you want, can recruit them to your party. Keep things in family. Or, if you don't want to fight around, just buy a business to get some money. Maybe a stall in the market area.

And that's my idea for this game. Something more casual and totaly free to do what do you want, no quest journal, no demon king to defeat, no world to save, no princess kidnapped. Just a boy making a living and building a family with his girl.

You just have to... embrace the madness.

Apr 10, 2019
The protagonist's madness is written so well. It's captivating and I find myself really enjoying it, especially when seeing the normal behavior and reactions from others really puts the MC's actions into context.

Bravo, I'm loving this, best of luck with the continuation of this awesome piece!

• Red Heart