Others - Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5234960

I've never seen animations so hot.
    Excellent work.
    It turns me on even on second view as it did at first.
    Opened gallery is great.
    Although, it needs optimization, game are too slow for its view, but, again - animations are too good for me to not give this 5/5 points.

I think devs need better marketing, game was hard to find.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hunterop6969

The only reason im not giving a 5 star is because I want to see the full game to make sure, also I played the demo long time ago and the game was very short but is was a demo so...
    Animation is great and the fact is pixelated make even great.
    Gameplay is basic of every side scroller, walk, KILL, jump, crouch. But I like a good basic intead of a bad and complicated one so that not a problem for me at least.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3427911

On one hand, this game is really clunky to control, there's no option to save, and some of the animation is glitched (looking at you, disappearing tail doggo).

On the other hand, all of the sprites and sex animations are attractive, very detailed and well done. Also, an animated, straight furry game is a rare breed, especially with a female protagonist.

Thankfully, you don't need to finish the game to access the gallery, so the good stuff is pretty easy to access.

All in all, with some more polish and content the game has the potential to be amazing, but as it is I can't recommend it for much more than it's (again, excellent) scenes.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Axis3123

Story: Average "infection/containment" breakout (in the form of a gas) that turns people into horny fuck machines. Basic stuff

Gameplay: A simple platformer with light melee combos and moves, plus the usual struggle move to free yourself from enemies. In addition, you have a stamina meter that is used for basic moves, like jumping or punching and kicking. When the bar is depleted, you'll become exhausted and won't move for a bit. The action button does most of moving forward the plot (entering a door, interacting with an NPC, etc).

In terms of actually playing the game though, it's pretty standard, albeit very buggy. You can get soft locked in some places very easily, and there's no actual saving system due to the game being very, VERY short. You can complete it in about half an hour or so, and the enemies aren't really threatening since they only increase the usual lust bar and not deplete your HP bar. Breaking out of a bond is easy too, just bash left and right repeatedly. Aside from that, pretty basic stuff

Graphics/H-Content: To be honest, I was a bit surprised to see a decent handful of these animations that were actually not that badly done (more in that later). The approach for a more setting-based game helps with the presentation, as well for the pixelated style of the game and the intro sequence. Of course, it's mostly anthro stuff but it gets the job done.

In terms of the animation, however, they're both admirable and clumsy at times. The animation reminds me of Anthophobia levels of movement. The scenarios are more complex and lively than usual, but it looks clumsy due to how they're played out. For example, between transitions, they look weird and awkward due to the movements the characters must make. It's a minor nitpick of mine, though, not a deal-breaker really.

Conclusion: Overall, not the worst I've played, but damn sure the shortest. Has some really good potential, if the backgrounds and gameplay were fine-tuned, but it's not bad the way it is. Bravo, HornedLizardStudio.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v1.2.2]
    I had to reload it for ~10 times because I got stuck inside a hatch, wall, roof.

There is no save points (Well. the game is short, so it is fine).

Also, fighting the dog emnemy is a pain. Because it charges at you and flees after that...

Well. You can even run through everything without fighting, except the boss.

If there were no bugs it would be a great short game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Anon21

This could be great, but is very very buggy. Falling endlessly through the floor, doors that go back to the wrong places, locked doors that you can crawl through before getting the key.

But hey, got fucked by a dog. So three stars. :p
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Scholomance

This game has great potential as a well paced platformer which combines a narrative along with the gameplay expected of the genre - with that excellent addition of, to quote the developer, "a -ahem- steamy way to play through it".