Votes: 159 40.4%
  • Small breasts or flat chest

Votes: 88 22.3%

• Total voters

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
for me is it depends on their figure and that they are natural not filled with silicone not in less they had cancer with the same size they had before cancer

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I suppose medium, and in general I don't care that much at all. Also, I'd rather have completely flat than grotesquely large.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I like them all from small to giant, at least in video games, in real life when tits get that big, usually the women themselves get more...well rounded, so in real life anything past cup size E is a no go for me, I'm not saying you can't be bigger than that and look "proportional", but that's the perfect window.

Games : A-skyscraper
Real life : A-E

EDIT : And it's not only about size, but also about shape and how soft they are, no to fake breasts in both games and real life. Natural all the way.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
It's like food. I like all types of food. Different food for different days. But as much as I love sushi, if someone shoves 200 kilos of sushi down my throat I'll throw up.

The same with ridiculous giant breasts. Unrealistic and kinda turned off.
At the same time, I don't wanna starve. I like cute perky ones as much as big full ones but if you're talking mosquito bites, I feel like I'm looking at a man haha.

So yeah I think everything in moderation I guess? Don't go crazy on giant titties that could wipe the floor.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Very large natural looking breasts, or no thanks. Honestly, I consider C cup to be the minimum. No interest in women with a small chest at all. Curvy, wide hips, and very busty please.

Jul 11, 2017
Where breasts are concerned, I find that size matters much less than shape and form. Big breasts, huge breasts, small breasts, flat breasts... all can be wonderful IF their shape and form are good.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
Usually big, D-H, but they have to be full and not too saggy (but with a natural sag, ones who defy physics scare me), so form matters just as much as size.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My ex-wife was a 38DDD. I'm good with anything above a AA("mosquito bites"). A proper A cup has the volume of a martini glass. The upper bound of realism is around an H or I cup, which is the point at which each breast is closing in on being bigger than the woman's head. I'd peg Christina Hendricks at the upper bound of "too much is just right", she's anywhere between a 38DD and a 32K, depending upon whom you ask. An A is a mouthful, A B/C is a handful, A D is a handful plus a mouthful, and when you get to DDD+ you're talking about 2 handfuls plus a mouthful!

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
My ex-wife was a 38DDD. I'm good with anything above a AA("mosquito bites"). A proper A cup has the volume of a martini glass. The upper bound of realism is around an H or I cup, which is the point at which each breast is closing in on being bigger than the woman's head. I'd peg Christina Hendricks at the upper bound of "too much is just right", she's anywhere between a 38DD and a 32K, depending upon whom you ask. An A is a mouthful, A B/C is a handful, A D is a handful plus a mouthful, and when you get to DDD+ you're talking about 2 handfuls plus a mouthful!
Hollywood needs more women like Christina! I remember the first time I saw her on Firefly and my jaw dropped.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I tend to lean towards larger, I like to fondle, not just grab a boob, so ideally it's larger than my hand, and I'm 6'6" with hands to scale. That said, it depends a lot on who they are attached to, Malena Morgan, Ariana Marie and Leah Gotti aren't rocking some massive breasts but they're still very enjoyable to witness naked. I like them perky, which sadly often leads to altered boobs. For example, Autumn Falls has big boobs on a pretty girl that I just can't really appreciate. They detract. Nata Lee though..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eh, just my 2 cents, I don't hold any kind of special knowledge.

Reactions: Volta

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
I picked giant big tits, but mainly because its a game and you can find realistic tits everywhere, so when playing games i may aswell find the most overdone bimbo ever for the hell of it

MysticDalek

Apr 28, 2018
I prefer the real/achievable sized ones in games. It's hard enough walking around with D cups at times, I could not imagine what it would be like to jump or run or even walk with breasts five or more times the size of my head (slight exaggeration but only slight...)