Seeking Pregnancy games like Dark Neighbourhood / The Tyrant

kimsmyth

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone! I believe this is my first ever thread so I'd like to say thank you to all the developers for amazing games!

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place.
I know there is a tag for pregnancy, but I find many of the games in there haven't been developed to that stage yet and end up ending before it gets to it.

I'm going through a phase of really enjoying pregnancy games like the two mentioned I also have one called Triangle, I also enjoy stomach expansion from alot of cum (strange I know)

Also I play on mobile so Html or Renpy with android is required, as far as I'm aware these are the only two formats I can run through android.

Thanks in advance x

kimsmyth

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry to reply to my own thread but I also really enjoy transformation games like The Company and Healslut. I have near enough every game on tfgamessite so this update was pretty pointless unless there are anymore gems hidden on here <3

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Girl Life and Clean Slate, both QSP games but are exactly what you might be looking for in games like the Company.

As far as pregnancy related games. I could give you a list of games that might be worth your time, but it would be more helpful to know which other things you look for in games. For instance, some people love the Tyrant for it's NTR, while others turn it off and enjoy it for other reasons such as incest and hate any hint of NTR.

Sisterly Lust and Parental Love are two great games that venture down the incest harem paths.
Manila Shaw is a pretty good game but is a grindy rpg and may not be for some.
Katie's Corruption is a great game for watching a purity corrupt.

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
Girl Life and Clean Slate, both QSP games but are exactly what you might be looking for in games like the Company.

As far as pregnancy related games. I could give you a list of games that might be worth your time, but it would be more helpful to know which other things you look for in games. For instance, some people love the Tyrant for it's NTR, while others turn it off and enjoy it for other reasons such as incest and hate any hint of NTR.

Sisterly Lust and Parental Love are two great games that venture down the incest harem paths.
Manila Shaw is a pretty good game but is a grindy rpg and may not be for some.
Katie's Corruption is a great game for watching a purity corrupt.
dam bro a man of culture i see, give me some pregnancy,incest not ntr and preferably with animated scenes but its not a most aslong as hey hot. washu got bossman?

edit: oh and mandatory male protagonist tag