• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prepare a stats screen for me?

ptypoe

Sep 14, 2017
Hi people,

I want to add a stats page to my game – Naughty Magic .

Only problem is.... I suck at serious programming. I can work an “if” statement to death and beyond, but when it comes to adding screens and dropping variables into those screens and being able to call it up with a button….well I have tried and found myself sadly wanting. Got some generous advice and pointers from 9thCrux but even that didn’t get me there.

So I am hoping there is someone out there that has already done this sort of thing and can make a stats screen for me. I don’t make a lot out of Patreon, but I can offer limited payment for someone that does this for me. Plus serious gratitude.

I have a couple of mock-ups of the screen, to show the background and how the variables would either manifest as numbers or determine the text that appears. This is just a start and there are probably better ways to show the info.

Sound interesting? Post here or PM me if you want to discuss.

Ptypoe

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicestgamer

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
would be better if it's in this section https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/
if you are willing to pay someone to do this for you

if you are using defaults then it going be using love [love] and you would have make the same screen for each charater
but if you are using class then you can do it like

example only:
Python:
screen stats():
    add "images/stats_background.png"
    for q in stats:
        if charcater:
            text q.name
            text q.stats
        return

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
would be better if [...]
You've been lured by the necro that the other member did. 3 years later, I hope he found the answer.

I'm saying that, because the said "other member" post will probably not stay long...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: trylater