Comics Completed Prequel and Sequel Horsecock Futa [Coinflip]

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
A Prequel / Sequel set from Coinflip. Playing with magic has some unintended consequences for a young lady and her sister... Later, Her sister calls for help, from everyones favorite bumbling super-heroine, Superloli​

Developer/Publisher:Coinflip - , ,
Censorship: No.
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 57
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional Info: Hung Like A... (prequel), Superloli vs. Horsecock Futa (sequel) - Rule 7 Invoked and approved: HERE

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
DECRYPTION TOOL:
EncryptoforWindows by Macpaw -
Password: F95

002.png 009.png 016.png 2001.png 2004.png 2027.png

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Just a note.. My Mega account was terminated shortly after i hosted these on them, so it appears MEGA is getting on the ban-wagon as well.

I'm re-upping it in an encrypted form, with a decryption tool packaged in the download... Extreme measures required, i suppose...

Alright, Mega link restored, you will need to download decryption tool and use password as indicated in post.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't normally enjoy watching horses fuck but when I do they look like hot teen girls.

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
off topic but is there a thread for the game with that slimegirl gif? could you point me to it (for research obv.) tried to translate it and look for that but i came up with nothing, much obliged
aside from that futa ftw is all there is to say :D
nvm i found the gif thread just had to beat pc into submision so it stoped acting stupid