2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
are there things to do yet? i jumped to the game & it's well optimized but other than the first sex scene outside the house I don't think what to do beyond that

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
1712329106023.png
Can't start the game in an okay resolution, making it unable to press any buttons, fun
This is where i have to place my mouse to even get past the first screen
I still haven't figured out how to get to the video tab yet in the options

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 3513257
Can't start the game in an okay resolution, making it unable to press any buttons, fun
This is where i have to place my mouse to even get past the first screen
I still haven't figured out how to get to the video tab yet in the options
I had the same issue on an old version of SunBay.

Do you have a VR headset plugged in?

Have you tried deleting the AppData folder for the game? (I think the Appdata folder is)
Code:
%localappdata%\data

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
I didn't just because of the sheer amount of things in SavedGames, and it makes me mildly unconfortable to think it could be data on other games i play
No 2 programs will have the same AppData folder, if you're worried about that, just rename the "Data" folder to "Data-Old" and see if it then works.

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
The game is what you need, a female hero, I will look forward to continuing, I would like to see her lustful adventures. And I would not like to see a lesbian and a foot of content.

Alison Lu

Apr 13, 2024
My experience with this game is not good, it is far from GTA. However, it is not easy for the author to develop. First of all, the model of the heroine is not good-looking. The only people on the road are the police. It would be nice if people were smarter. I don’t know what the mission is...

Reactions: Frankenjok

leereturn2006

Dec 23, 2022
My experience with this game is not good, it is far from GTA. However, it is not easy for the author to develop. First of all, the model of the heroine is not good-looking. The only people on the road are the police. It would be nice if people were smarter. I don’t know what the mission is...
there is no mission yet ....

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope the developer is planning to add nipples colouur, pubic hair and hair colour as well in the future updates.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Did you stole files from Sunbay City ? I call that Scamday City !!
As far as I known, the developer who is creating this game is permitted by Tom himself. I saw the announcement in Tom's patreon(Sunbay City Creator), who is giving the female protagonist story to this same developer. So, it is legal for him to create this version of the game.

BeelzeRog

Apr 5, 2024
Last I read, Tom only had time to work on the male protag or the female protag, while people were clamoring for both. So it's not a terrible solution. And, as far as I remember, if you're paying for Sunbay, you get access to Mia's downloads.

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Mmm, if you play as Mia and that's the point, I think the sex scenes should be more from her (our) point-of-view. Would also be unique as far as these types of games go.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes