Others Completed Pretty Thicc - Pokemon Parody [Final] [Glooshy Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Yo, bitch got no feet. wtf!?
Furry stuff is often not really for me (aside from a few select characters & specific models), like the others have mentioned Furries & monster-girls are not the same.
Honestly I've seen some thicc pika models i've questioned my own inclinations about, but this... this is just terrible.

Last edited:

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Yo, bitch got no feet. wtf!?
Furry stuff is often not really for me (aside from a few select characters & specific models), like the others have mentioned Furries & monster-girls are not the same.
Honestly I've seen some thicc pika models i've questioned my ethics about, but this... this is just terrible.
What "ethics"???

Being into furry stuff or not isn't "ethics", what???

wowassault

May 26, 2017
What the fuck?
I feel like my childhood memories got instant traumatized from seeing those screenshots.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks i hate it....
For the people replying with a facepalm I'm referring to the subreddit
In case there's any confusion. I'm not saying I hate the game lmao

Abhiz97

Dec 18, 2017
never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I'd play a game where I will have to fuck Pikachu. damn dude. The guy who made this game really used 100% of his brain.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Opportunity: Call Game "THIICC-kachu" — *THEEQ-ah THEEQ-ah!* And.. it is gone.

Not as heartbroken as with not naming Jetski the "BOAT-orcycle", but close.

sussyowo

Sep 7, 2021
I was able to dump the games models (Since this is just a blender game converted to exe) and its pretty interesting in the files! Its a pain in the ass to even get just one model by itself but still really cool!

Screenshot 2022-10-05 020432.png

And yea the game seems kinda broken on my end also, could be a blender issue but way to bypass the title screen is to press random keys, still will not fix texture issues (maybe a older blender install is needed?)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes