Illusion Tutorial Preview poses in Honey Select 2 Studio

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I have discovered a way to preview poses in Honey Select 2 Studio. There is a button on the left of HS2PE with a girly figure. When you click it, it opens up a panel called PoseLoader. Within that, you will find all the poses that are in your library, whose path is UserData>Studio>pose, if you want to modify the files. Now, none of the poses have any image attached to them currently because they are all .dat files, which are great because they take up minimal amount of storage space, like 4kb per pose, but the function to display an image is certainly there. To do that, you have to load a pose in with a character or make a custom pose, and I assume the character has to be selected as well, and then pick a file location, then click the file button at the top left to save the pose again. Then you will see a window that can be resized by right clicking the corners, or moved by right clicking the sides. That is the image that you will be creating for the pose. Click Shot and you are done. Here is an example made using this method.
1652313761497.png

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Where do download this Pose Loader plugin??
It should be included in the BetterRepack version.

But if you don't have it, I believe it is from here.

which is a collection of mods.

I think the actual mod is actually called Pose Tools, but it is named differently inside Honey Select 2.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Kidwonderful101

Dec 18, 2021
Man for the life of me, I can't find this any where. I've installed the BepInEx mod - Pose Tools from the link you added. I've also downloaded the latest BetterRepack and it doesn't seem to show up. No idea.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Man for the life of me, I can't find this any where. I've installed the BepInEx mod - Pose Tools from the link you added. I've also downloaded the latest BetterRepack and it doesn't seem to show up. No idea.
That's really weird. Is there no "girly-figure" button in your studio?

Kidwonderful101

Dec 18, 2021
That's really weird. Is there no "girly-figure" button in your studio?
Not at the moment, I was wondering if it had to be enabled. Though that doesn't seem likely as all the other modes simply appear once you drop them into the folder. Might try doing another clean install/download of the BetterRepack, see if that makes a difference.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Not at the moment, I was wondering if it had to be enabled. Though that doesn't seem likely as all the other modes simply appear once you drop them into the folder. Might try doing another clean install/download of the BetterRepack, see if that makes a difference.
Alright, hopefully it works for you. This is a really useful feature.

dgsmith

Jul 30, 2020
It's actually "HS2_PoseLoader.dll" that you're looking for. 'Pose Tools', only includes .png functionality iirc. Regardless, the *name* of the plugin (as opposed to the filename) is 'Studio Pose Loader' and was written by Toppac.
I'm having trouble finding the file in the wild on its own, but I know that it is included in the HS2DX-R10Repack and if you pull that torrent you should be able to simply copy the HS2_PoseLoader.dll from there and paste it in the plugin folder of the setup you're currently using. (I've also attempted to attach that file to this reply - fingers crossed).
It would simply be pasted into the 'BepInEx/plugins' directory.

yjod

Mar 1, 2023
Same problem here, I've downloaded the HS2_PoseLoader.dll file but it doesn't work... any help?