Jan 2, 2020
Glad to see one more complex h game and by complex i mean more than just scenes and bad gameplay overall outside scenes.
Hope the game doesnt collapse under its own ambition like so many before,good luck.

Reactions: jesusjackct

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Are here plans to make it playable on android? Game is amazing, will love it to play it on other devices too.
Yes, but our focus is on the desktop version at the moment.

Any plans for a Steam release?

I'm done supporting adult games on Patreon, too many disappointments...
Yes that's our goal once the game is finished. Keep in mind this game and a tone of others would not exist without Patreon-like platforms.
Because new projects can start without needing big investments and risks from publishers.
But of course you will get some disappointing failures because making games is still hard.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Please keep the "skip combat" option. Thank you very much! :)(y)
The objective is to make it so that the skip option will be unnecessary, but we may make a difficulty setting that retains it. We don't know what lane we'll take on this yet. So it may or may not survive in the future.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
What does Patreon Crack do ???
afaik, some of the newer quest are locked behind Patreon, hence why some people asking for the crack. And yes, the crack that posted here is outdated (at least for now) and no longer works with the newest update.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
afaik, some of the newer quest are locked behind Patreon, hence why some people asking for the crack. And yes, the crack that posted here is outdated (at least for now) and no longer works with the newest update.
I see thanks

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The objective is to make it so that the skip option will be unnecessary, but we may make a difficulty setting that retains it. We don't know what lane we'll take on this yet. So it may or may not survive in the future.
:)
Just fyi, I skip ~95% of the time, because I'm not in the mood for fighting or it feels like wasting time that could be spent with the story and/or in a more sexual mood. As I said in an earlier conversation, I don't like combat in adult games. :p

Reactions: NEWtimmer

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Please release it somewhere else too once it's finished, not just on Steam.
Adult Steam games are banned in Germany, making piracy literally the only option for some games.
Understood, we'll look into further distribution beyond just Steam on the PC.

Makes me wish I kept up with German lessons though, my grandmother taught me it. Though... translating into German would take a ton of time.

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Understood, we'll look into further distribution beyond just Steam on the PC.

Makes me wish I kept up with German lessons though, my grandmother taught me it. Though... translating into German would take a ton of time.
Or I could do that for you.

I'm native in German and I do have a lot of time on my hands due to disability retirement.
I personally don't need a German translation for myself since I'm also native in English, but it might help others.

Did it as paid job before, and I used to work in media design too.
I realise your game in particular would be weeks of work to translate, and I can't work all days, but well, I don't think there's a lot of hard deadlines, right?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Or I could do that for you.

I'm native in German and I do have a lot of time on my hands due to disability retirement.
I personally don't need a German translation for myself since I'm also native in English, but it might help others.

Did it as paid job before, and I used to work in media design too.
I realise your game in particular would be weeks of work to translate, and I can't work all days, but well, I don't think there's a lot of hard deadlines, right?
Hah, yeah Germany is one of those amazingly bilingual nations, something like half speak English?

I don't even know how long a translation would work, it'd be a huge undertaking and we haven't worked out a budget for it just yet. It'll end up costing up quite a bit I imagine though. We'll have to wait nearer to the end of the project so we can give the translators an actual estimate and receive a proper quote haha.

Luckily it won't be too hard since out game has a text editor built right in! When it comes time translation should be fairly fast.

Reactions: Stella MudPie

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Hah, yeah Germany is one of those amazingly bilingual nations, something like half speak English?

I don't even know how long a translation would work, it'd be a huge undertaking and we haven't worked out a budget for it just yet. It'll end up costing up quite a bit I imagine though. We'll have to wait nearer to the end of the project so we can give the translators an actual estimate and receive a proper quote haha.

Luckily it won't be too hard since out game has a text editor built right in! When it comes time translation should be fairly fast.
Yes and no honestly, almost everyone here speaks SOME English, the question is how well.
It's getting better as the old die out and the young grow up though, the newer generations are usually much more willing and interested in becoming actually good at English. With being in my early 30's I suppose I'm part of those. :p

Anyways, I wasn't thinking about a paid job really, more like, let me help out. If you want to repay me, like, I don't know, lemme have Patreon Builds or what have you and put me in the credits.

I'm not gonna say I'd be superfast or anything, but I'd be steady.
I completely understand if you have reservations about letting non-contractors/unpaid private individuals do such a job. Would save you some budget, though.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes