deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Shaman_Build30_panties.gif

Launcher (play while downloading): , , .
Full build: ( , ), , .
Alternative links: , .
Cheat code is . (Unlocks the gallery scenes / collectibles / soundtracks, the cheats, and dialogue / quest editors)
Game .

With build 30, Redic has to help the local friendly Shaman with her supply woes, finding himself pulled into a game he didn't intend to play. A new ally invites him to participate in a scheme that will change Kaldea for the better. All he has to do is navigate the gangs and dangers of the slums and find a way to end a new threat before it blooms. Thieves, gangs and a dangerous new drug. All so he can befriend a cat and make her purr in a new scene.

Please report any issue you find, even typos, in the comments here or in our .

Pinups

We sprinkled 3 new pinups in various parts of the game.

dee.png
hiho_scylla.png
scylla.png

Quests

Without going into spoilers, we cooked 3 new quests involving some unsavory individuals. With a new unique enemy animated sprite along with his combat abilities.

firefox_iMwUlj3krz.png

Locations

We added 9 new locations in Kaldea for those quests, including the slums tavern (2 floors):

Unity_I340FW1esF.jpg

With its harlots loitering around:

Unity_f5ylteVSdc.jpg

The thieves guild back rooms:

Unity_yljZHIiEUb.jpg

And a bunch of other shady locations in the slums.

Unity_fQRFMLXuS8.png

Unity_D059CWtQJo.png

In short this is quite a meaty quests line, leading to some sweet time with our shaman lady.

Spine_2imFvZizMS.png

Combat

We also spent some time to improve the combat QoL. The main change you might notice is the characters health bars are now hidden by default, and only display when relevant (current character, targets, damage, hover with the cursor, ...). You can also press "Alt" to show all the characters bars, or permanently display them in the options.

firefox_anSbsQz4hd.png

Next we added a blood animation to the combat characters portraits, which fills up based on their health (it was already in the inventory portraits). And the camera now focuses on the current character (can be disabled in the combat options).

ezgif-2-2a107c78ab.gif

We added the option to undo the last character move. This is only meant as a QoL feature in case of miss-clicks, and you won't be able to undo skills or any move than causes damages.

firefox_dpKXK6AKl0.png

Soundtracks

We have three new soundtracks for this update. Two for the guild's hunting ground location, and one dedicated to our companions campfire scenes.

Sprites

Aya got herself a whole new animated sprite and a tailpack!

ayatailpack.png

As mentioned before we made a new enemy sprite specially for the shaman quests, with unique abilities:

boss_dash.gif

Changelog:
- Shaman scene with 2 animated CG.
- 3 shaman related quests leading to the scene.
- Shaman laying naked sprite.
- Shaman animated loading screen.
- Dee x Aya x Redic pinup.
- Scylla bandaging Hiho pinup.
- Scylla sword pinup.
- Slums tavern second floor location.
- 3 slums bandit HQ locations.
- Thieves guild backroom location.
- Gutter rats boss animated sprite and combat abilities.
- Combat camera focus on the current character.
- Only show the combat characters health bar when necessary.
- Blood animation on the combat characters portraits.
- Access to the slums tavern.
- Slums tavern 4 harlots sprites.
- 2 musics for the hunting ground.
- Added more expressions and arms to Iski dialogue portrait.
- Added more expressions, tails and ears to shaman dialogue portrait.
- New addict sprite, 2 variations and combat.
- New animated sprite for Aya.
- Reworked Aya's dialogue portrait expressions.
- New campfire smut scenes soundtrack.
- New bug report system in game.
- Upgrade engine to Unity 2022.3.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Since release 30 the game kind of works with BepInEx again as it uses Unity 2022.3. This means:
  • Those interested in Machine Translating the game with XUnity.AutoTranslator might attempt to do so again (note that the game supports some other languages, check it out in the options). I did a short test and it seemed to be working partially: hotkeys like Alt+0 don't work but most text seems to be translating.
  • I'll release the Patreon Crack as a BepInEx plugin as it requires less effort to maintain.
Download:

FAQ
Q: What is this?
It's a crack that enables patreon content and removes the code to unlock the gallery.

Q: How do I use it?
Place all files in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly. The first time you launch the game or when you update the game it will take longer to load as BepInEx is doing its thing.

Q: Can I use this on Mac/Linux?
No, works on Windows x64 only. You might be able to get it to work with Wine/Crossover/Proton/VM. But no plan to support more platforms from my side.

Q: Can you help me with ...?
No. Cracks are provided as is. If you have any issues consider supporting the Devs and their work. Free version with locked content is totally playable.

Last edited:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
What is the state of the game right now? How complete is this? And did they finally rework the clunky combat or nah?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I've read a lot of praise for this title's game play and story. How does it stack up as an H game (AKA fap material lol)?

Sep 23, 2021
I've read a lot of praise for this title's game play and story. How does it stack up as an H game (AKA fap material lol)?
haven't play since build 15(waiting for contents to stack up, game file size is huge iirc), but unless stuff change, there is way to skip combat & go straight to the meat. If you miss out on scene, that what the code are for. There is also a gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iron4doves

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo how far are we into development?

I saw the update on the page and remembered this game from years ago and it looked fun and ambitious but forgot it again since I am one of the rare souls that wait for a games completion before playing it xD

Development began 6 years ago. So my mentality bites me in the ass again :HideThePain:
For a dedicated dev team of several people, who are presumably working full time with the amount of money they are making, this is a long time.
I think the question when the game is being finished is genuine and not intended to stir up drama.
Just curious after all this time.

Easter Island Moai

Aug 11, 2020
Sooo how far are we into development?

I saw the update on the page and remembered this game from years ago and it looked fun and ambitious but forgot it again since I am one of the rare souls that wait for a games completion before playing it xD

Development began 6 years ago. So my mentality bites me in the ass again :HideThePain:
For a dedicated dev team of several people, who are presumably working full time with the amount of money they are making, this is a long time.
I think the question when the game is being finished is genuine and not intended to stir up drama.
Just curious after all this time.
I too would like to know, played this game in its infancy and it didn't have much to show for it. These types of projects always take a seriously long time to conclude their main quest.

Sav95s

Jan 24, 2022
Since release 30 the game kind of works with BepInEx again as it uses Unity 2022.3. This means:
  • Those interested in Machine Translating the game with XUnity.AutoTranslator might attempt to do so again. I did a short test and it seemed to be working partially: hotkeys like Alt+0 don't work but most text seems to be translating.
  • I'll release the Patreon Crack as a BepInEx plugin as it requires less effort to maintain.
Download: Mega

FAQ
Q: What is this?
It's a crack that enables patreon content and removes the code to unlock the gallery.

Q: How do I use it?
Place all files in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly. The first time you launch the game or when you update the game it will take longer to load as BepInEx is doing its thing.

Q: Can I use this on Mac/Linux?
No, works on Windows x64 only. You might be able to get it to work with Wine/Crossover/Proton/VM. But no plan to support more platforms from my side.

Q: Can you help me with ...?
No. Cracks are provided as is. If you have any issues consider supporting the Devs and their work. Free version with locked content is totally playable.

what about cheat code? the ones it asks you for in the options menu

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So, uh, game doesn't work. Like, at all. Maybe it's because of the crack, because when I try to run it I get a brief console window pop up for like a fraction of a second, but then... nothing. Nada, zip, zero. Nothing happens.
doesnt seem to want to work. console closes itself and game wont launch after waiting
Possibly this.
Share BepInEx\ErrorLog.log and BepInEx\LogOutput.log.
Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
--------------------------------
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

There's the error log. Where the hell would the output log be?

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
doesnt seem to want to work. console closes itself and game wont launch after waiting
So, uh, game doesn't work. Like, at all. Maybe it's because of the crack, because when I try to run it I get a brief console window pop up for like a fraction of a second, but then... nothing. Nada, zip, zero. Nothing happens.

Possibly this.

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

There's the error log. Where the hell would the output log be?
From my quick research, if this is the issue you are having it's probably related to your anti virus blocking BepInEx. So either add it as an exception or don't use the crack.

what about cheat code? the ones it asks you for in the options menu
With the crack typing anything will enable cheats.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PriceForFreedomAvarice-B30.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
I have two screens and the game launches on the second screen instead of my main one. It’s impossible to change this in the settings.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I have two screens and the game launches on the second screen instead of my main one. It’s impossible to change this in the settings.
You're right there is no way to select the screen directly in the settings at the moment. But there is alternatives:
Use the shortcut "Windows Key + Shift + Left / Right Arrow" while in game to change screen. You can also put the game in windowed mode and move it around as needed.

Reactions: diomferca

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
Havent played this in a while and never got around to playing it through, is the stuff in the gallery marked 'patreon only' stuff thats upcoming that will eventually be publically released, or are those things that will ALWAYS remain patreon only?

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes