alexapz

Oct 8, 2019
Can anyone link me to the previous version downloads, I'm trying to play on version 15 of the game but can only can get to the 16.1 version download. PLS HALP.

Reactions: AnonJohn

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
Don't anyone dare compare Redic with Yasuo. Redic is such a hottie, athetlic tan boi. He's an amazing MC.

Also I think it's a wise choice to ignore "economy" for now because there really are other priorities like the story itself, art and the H-Scenes. Those 3 will keep the interest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Just wanted to leave a comment and say Redic is a Chad
Don't anyone dare compare Redic with Yasuo. Redic is such a hottie, athetlic tan boi. He's an amazing MC.

Also I think it's a wise choice to ignore "economy" for now because there really are other priorities like the story itself, art and the H-Scenes. Those 3 will keep the interest.
Hahaa my dudes and/or dudettres!

I like seeing when people appreciate Redic, he is a bit of a meme in our team like, our worlds' version of Ghengis Khan in terms of influencing the gene pool of wherever he travels haha. We need to do more art featuring him in promotionals and such. I dunno if this one is public but here!

fuckrs.png

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Redrawing assets for every scene would be prohibitive amounts of work. We'd need to account for every option in the scene possible and we have a ton of them that we'd need to switch up. It'd also need to alter writing a bit too, I could see how we'd do that one reasonably enough (though it would make some dialogue sound unnatural) but the scenes would just be impossible.

And... who? Wat? People still play League of Legends? There's more characters other than Ahri/Wolf&Lamb/Soraka? Also... I don't think Redic looks anything like this guy lol

View attachment 940958

I dunno...

View attachment 940961

I guess they both smirk and are dudes so I could see that but they're pretty different to my eye haha.

unrelated question are you the same person who made the comic?
if so i want too say i love your universe and story and this game is so high quality
just overall great job with this

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Reactions: Tuhaar Baap

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
unrelated question are you the same person who made the comic?
if so i want too say i love your universe and story and this game is so high quality
just overall great job with this
Arbuz is the guy who started it all actually! My personal contributions tot he comic have been a few suggestions and plot points, being a sound board for Arbuz to bounce things off from time to time. He has the story and ending already plotted up.

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
Oshto mentioned that there's way under the slums that MC can use to sneak her out of Kaldea. Wonder if that's implemented? Or there's only a single way, disguise her as a slave?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes