azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i can't believe it's been two years... and not a single mac version has ever worked as intended.

oh, the game starts, you can even play the prologue fine (only if you reset the settings in a way that doesn't crash the game because everything is waaaay too big at the default and the system can't handle it)
But even if you manage to get it playing advancing a bit too much causes a glitch that AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS DOWN YOUR MAC IF YOU ENTER THE THE START MENU, making the game literally unplayable, since you can't even access your saves nor make a new game.

If you are gonna have a mac version available, either make sure it works correctly or straight up do not make it.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i can't believe it's been two years... and not a single mac version has ever worked as intended.

oh, the game starts, you can even play the prologue fine (only if you reset the settings in a way that doesn't crash the game because everything is waaaay too big at the default and the system can't handle it)
But even if you manage to get it playing advancing a bit too much causes a glitch that AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS DOWN YOUR MAC IF YOU ENTER THE THE START MENU, making the game literally unplayable, since you can't even access your saves nor make a new game.

If you are gonna have a mac version available, either make sure it works correctly or straight up do not make it.
This build does work for me on a mac mini, granted at 15 fps. Could you post your logs after a crash, as well as your saves? That would help us a lot.

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
This build does work for me on a mac mini, granted at 15 fps. Could you post your logs after a crash, as well as your saves? That would help us a lot.
ok, i'll try to give the details in the next couple of days, or i'll try to figure out if there's something else that might be causing this (like maybe having saves from some previous versions crashes the game?)... i'm playing on a macbook air from 2019, so technically it should be able to handle it.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Ok so I've given the mac build a go, it's really low fps, weighs heavily on my mac which I use for total war games so it's not the mac. A few bits of dialogue in, they climb out of the wagon and it's red screen, nothing else just a red screen. So the game ends rather anticlimactically.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I can respect that. Just as a personal feedback: PFF is the only adult game I play that has any kind of combat mode, and only because I can skip it when I don't feel like it. So far I've quit or avoided every adult game with unskippable combat modes.

Maybe this describes it best: When I want to play an rpg I don't care about lewd content, when I play an adult game I don't care about rpg elements and combat.

I enjoy PFF despite its rpg/combat elements, because I love the story and lewd content. :)

Anyway, great work!
Ahh! Yeah I gotcha, something like a "story only" mode might be okay where you can still have the skip option but yeah. We really want to try and make something people don't want to skip, but I getcha. For the forseeable future, we will have to keep it just in the event of soft locks etc which are probably gonna happen. Sometimes adding new tags, quests, etc, can break older content and yeah.

Hmm, i don't know, some other erotic games have their content posted on youtube and nothing happens to them.
The trailer was good so it's a bit of a waste :<
Yeah I'm not sure! It was the SFW version which DID have some suggestive animations. Maybe the hiho clip is what did it, not sure.

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Crack for build 15.0.

Also you can now unlock the gallery just by pressing the button.

Instructions:

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll with the cracked one.

The location of said .dll should be in the same folder structure as it is in the Crack-Build 15.0.rar

So you have the original .dll inside this folder "PriceForFreedom_15_0_Windows\PriceForFreedom_Data\Managed"
View attachment 763136

And you replace it with the cracked one from the .rar that is inside this folder
View attachment 763142
V16 Dose not Have That Location any more so i w as wonder V16 Dose Not Have Crack?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Missing patreon codes for whatever version you are on including outdated versions because why not
(I will edit this as new codes are added)

I am no longer updating this as I have canceled my patreon for this game, you will need to rely on someone else for the new codes, sorry.

V1-3: Hiho
V4-6: Dee
V7-9: puppy
V10-11: code
V12: what
V13: krikri
V14: babylon
V15: weee
V16: 16
V17: 71
V18: Hiho
V19: Cat
V20: Red
V21: Pat
V22: Pillow
V23: Yurt
V24: Veil
V25: Tail

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2587290

Bro how do i even get my sword from the storage room when its locked wtf ?

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
Hum that's a curious one, are you going larger resolution? Or smaller? are you scaling the window by draggin the size manually?

And thanks! :)
im going to windowed mode, and bam the game doesnt start, but if i came back to full resolution (no windowed) its fine.
maybe its just my laptop ?

Baydeah

Oct 3, 2018
Crack for build 15.0.

Also you can now unlock the gallery just by pressing the button.

Instructions:

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll with the cracked one.

The location of said .dll should be in the same folder structure as it is in the Crack-Build 15.0.rar

So you have the original .dll inside this folder "PriceForFreedom_15_0_Windows\PriceForFreedom_Data\Managed"
View attachment 763136

And you replace it with the cracked one from the .rar that is inside this folder
View attachment 763142
idk where should i put the crack i mean i search for the place but i cant find it

Reactions: ShamsElden

Baydeah

Oct 3, 2018
V16 doesnt have that file location anymore, dev changed it to counter the crack, that crack only works on V15
if you just want the H-scenes the gallery code is: 16
well i can use the code but when i see the gallery there is some images for patreons :( that i cant see

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes