VN - Ren'Py - Price of Power [Ch. 22] [Pandaman Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2735575

This game has great potential, and is one I greatly look forward to following. It's not a 'quick fap' kind of game, but rather one that focuses on story, character development, and world-building. For that, I appreciate it even more, since that's a rarity in the AVN world these days.

Also, it has lots and lots of hand-holding, so really, I got off to it anyways.
  2. J
    5.00 star(s)

Jad1239

Great start so far. Renders are great, characters are likeable and the story is well written and interesting.

If you want a wholesome love story this is a great game to play. I am looking forward to see where this goes in terms of the story but as of 0.1 it is a 4.5/5 for me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jman9003

The game is really good and has a lot of content for the reader to ponder over it. It has a slow build-up but it is extremely worth it. Maria and Michael are great main characters to have and the storyline between them although tragic is very heartwarming and romantic. I can't wait for future updates of the game as it's something that draws you in