VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Primal Instinct [v0.07] [SilkandMilkProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

B3nJaHmin

I was not expecting much going in, and was surprised by how good this was, good dialogue, intrigue, beautiful girls, interesting story so far (not short for a 0.2), a likeable MC, Meghan !!! a redhead with green eyes yes please, I am hooked .
    Definitely on my watch list now .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

retardedusername

This game has some potential. Character models are good (especially the wife character. Her hair looks really nice) Animation looks good but a little off, lighting is good, music and sound effects need a bit of work, Dialog and over-all story are decent, this is one to watch in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Update Rating of this Version v0.03 is:

Pros:
    -Fantastic renders
    -Love the Dialog
    -Different Type of Story
    -Very Exotic Surrondings
    Cons:
    -Lots of reading

Total Ratings is:
    The Game is getting better and better with each update,plus the updates are very long compared to most games,this just gets me pulled deeper and deeper into the story,and im dying to find out why this guy hates the couple....
    This game is one of the few games that is keeping me in the dark what will happen next.....
    Great Job Dev......(y)
    I like the Suspense right now,don`t know where the Story will steer too
    Really a Game that is out of the Ordinary.
    also there is a little bit of Corruption in the Air.

Worth the Download......
    Lets see what the Next version brings.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Akamari

Review as of version 0.02.

After a promising start, there seems to be a focus change in terms of storytelling in the latest update that I don't exactly approve. There are numerous scenes that don't involve the MC and don't advance the plot. The rest is however quite good.

THE GOOD:
    - The story is interesting and very straightforward. It can became great just as much as not.
    - Good writing.
    - Visuals are very good.
    - There are few choices, but they are meaningful enough to involve the player.
    - Lewd content is pretty well done and thankfully nothing is forced on the player.
    - Mei: Driving force of the game for me. Gorgeous and mysterious.
    - MC is ok.

THE BAD:
    - Blake: The worst kind of "bro". I just wanted to kick him in the balls every time he opened his mouth. Seriously needs a lesson in humility.
    - Mr. Novak: OK, I've been calling for a challenging antagonist for a long time, but this guy has the subtlety of giant neon lights in pitch black dark. The close ups to his face are ridiculous, funny even in a bad way. Not impressed.
    - The Wife: Nothing wrong with the girl per se, she's quite beautiful, but the problem is I know nothing about her. It's like I should care about her just because she's said to be my character's wife. In my opinion she should have had some kind of introduction, so that there is at least a little attachment present at beginning of the story. As it is I would just trade her for Mei in a heartbeat.
    - NPC only scenes.
    - The sister storyline injected in the second version is unintresting and diverts attention from the MC.

THE UGLY:
    - Misha's creepy stare.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Skads

Review of v0.01
    There is not much in the game as it is a first release. However, the renders are decent, far better then what normally comes across the site. As for the story, while short, I really want to see how it plays out. Definitely going to be keeping my eye on this.