4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

cammyhojo

Mar 22, 2019
There's a new 'minigame' they posted on their patreon too, that could be grabbed with the update.

• Love
Reactions: Medic4

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone mind uploading 1.3 to a different site besides Mega? It doesn't matter how big the file is, it literally always stops at like 50% for me.

Reactions: Libidoarg

hogood

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone mind uploading 1.3 to a different site besides Mega? It doesn't matter how big the file is, it literally always stops at like 50% for me.
That's probably because of the traffic quota. Try downloading continuously the next day after stopping sequence.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
I have tried 1.3 posted in the comments. It doesnt connect to my VR- Oculus 2. Hopefully it will work in the future. :/

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I have tried 1.3 posted in the comments. It doesnt connect to my VR- Oculus 2. Hopefully it will work in the future. :/
I assume you're referring to Oculus Quest "2" this is a PC game, so first make sure you're using a link cable, I'm guessing you are just making sure.
Second since it doesn't have native Oculus support you need to run it with Steam VR, this should work if you have Steam VR installed and just launch the game.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
I assume you're referring to Oculus Quest "2" this is a PC game, so first make sure you're using a link cable, I'm guessing you are just making sure.
Second since it doesn't have native Oculus support you need to run it with Steam VR, this should work if you have Steam VR installed and just launch the game.
Thanks it worked ;).

Reactions: Viixby
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes