standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Well tbh not a fan of the story, character designs (not into the comically large breasts personally), gameplay or over the top slutty characters but gotta say the new art/animations are just next level. Like unreal how smooth and beautiful the animations look, some of the best of any game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy games, while still not super not, aren't super rare either. The only issue is most of them take a while to get to where they need to be story wise before they can be implemented.
Problem with some, if not most, is it's actually just "Impregnation", either shown (a pic of sperm 'entering' the egg) or just plain text lel. No sprite whatsoever. Most are also tied to endings which is why I find games that has "reasons" behind impregnation and "fast" pregnancy stage advancing somewhat ingenious. Yeah, they aren't likely to happen in reality but duh, most of them are already fantasy games set in other worlds and such and with magics and bullshits so I wonder how other games can't even make that work.

To be honest, I'm actually just satisfied with a "show" of impregnation, then a bloated belly from pregnancy (and not cumflation), and giving birth. How they make that happen is just added spice. Now that I think about it, I'm kinda strict though, since I mostly want anything and everything that cums inside them (female MC) makes them pregnant (and vice versa for Male MC), chance or not. Not just monsters, not just humans, not event only, but in combat too. (Combat Rape + Pregnancy is the best combo for me hands down lel).

Well, not that I don't enjoy games without one, but they just feel incomplete if there's creampie but no pregnancy.
I mean that's welcome in real life (lol) but even in games? Meh.
Then again can't blame the haters since it mostly comes down to morality (which mostly inhibits EVERY KIND OF FETISH) and psychology. It's really simple though, most lovers love it because they can't or don't get enough impregnating/getting pregnant in real life, while haters, well, obviously the reverse, with the lovers mostly not wanting anything beyond that while haters are considering everything about it (the pregnancy, the child born and their fate, and child support among things.).

Wow, didn't even think I'd rant this much lel.

Well tbh not a fan of the story, character designs (not into the comically large breasts personally), gameplay or over the top slutty characters but gotta say the new art/animations are just next level. Like unreal how smooth and beautiful the animations look, some of the best of any game.
For me, everything looks great, besides the new look they gave MC. He practically lost that, I dunno, cute, baby-faced, needing to be protected kinda vibe before, replaced with the Alpha (?) Chad who you would think would definitely impregnate a woman with one look (even though I dunno why he looks effeminate to me.) kinda vibe that doesn't bode well with the story though he really is kinda like that later on lol. Or I just really hate "men" drawn like him lel.

Last edited:
Reactions: afcadetgreen

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I got this error while trying to launch the game. I can just ignore it, but the same error comes when I try to rollback, and I get kicked out of the game. Anyone has any ideas how to fix?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 193, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 304, in <module>
AttributeError: 'dict_values' object has no attribute 'index'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00start.rpyc", line 192, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 193, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3797, in execute_default_statement
  File "script.rpyc", line 304, in set_default
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 304, in <module>
AttributeError: 'dict_values' object has no attribute 'index'
Same. And the code does appear to have Python issues: DaySchedule_Dict.values().index('PERVING') causes an error.

azure334

Dec 13, 2018
The surprise reveal between the B/S sex scene was absolutely hilarious.
so i gotta ask you guys to recomend me a game with a similar scene like that please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Was a Steam update today.
MAJOR UPDATE
POSTED
Tue, February 14

A FREE UPDATE has been released with remastered scenes (Part 1), new content (Part 2 - V0.9), and new translations!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our Prince of Suburbia fans! A FREE UPDATE has been made to both Part 1 and Part 2 of
Prince of Suburbia with remastered scenes, new content, and new translations!

Part 1 now has two new remastered scenes (one with Heather, one with Naomi) that are available to all players. If you already saw the original scenes, you can access the remastered scenes in the gallery (they are #13 - Naomi and #18 - Heather).

Part 2 now has the V0.9 content (the first beach update). Anyone who has purchased the Part 2 paid DLC can now start the game at the beginning of the V0.9 update, jumping into the story where the previous version (V0.8) left off.

The first beach update, Part 2 - V0.9 of Prince of Suburbiaincludes:
  • 8 scenes
  • ~20,000 words
  • 6 new backgrounds
  • 35 2D illustrations
  • 21 2D animations
Watch the
for a preview of what's new in this update!

With this update we are adding BETA language support for the following languages to Part 1 and Part 2. These translations are still in the testing stage, and we hope to improve them with help from our fans. If you are interested in helping edit the translations of any of the following languages please
!
  • Chinese - Simplified
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Polish
  • Portuguese - Portugal
  • Portuguese - Brazil
  • Russian
  • Spanish - Spain
  • Spanish - Latam
For more updates about the development of Prince of Suburbia,
!

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
So just started playing this game a while ago after watching some videos on it and am seriously enjoying it so far the only thing I didn't like is Heather taking Sarah's Virginity just with a strap on bro personally ruined Sarah's charm for me though I'd say it's more so that it happened on screen and is unavoidable

If it happened before the events of the game that's a different story entirely doesnt help that she's a manipulative bitch I kinda wish the main character could drive off a bridge with her in the trunk and there ain't many female characters in AVNs I want that to happen too really only one or 2 others that I can think of who should have that happen to them as well.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
So just started playing this game a while ago after watching some videos on it and am seriously enjoying it so far the only thing I didn't like is Heather taking Sarah's Virginity just with a strap on bro personally ruined Sarah's charm for me though I'd say it's more so that it happened on screen and is unavoidable

If it happened before the events of the game that's a different story entirely doesnt help that she's a manipulative bitch I kinda wish the main character could drive off a bridge with her in the trunk and there ain't many female characters in AVNs I want that to happen too really only one or 2 others that I can think of who should have that happen to them as well.
The whole Heather and Sarah plotline made it hard to consider them both as LIs for me as Heather was "a manipulative bitch" as you said, and Sarah did not have much going for her besides the fact that she was the MCs sister.

It seemed more like she was Heather "bitch" more then anything else. I was going to say girlfriend, but if memory serves me well their relationship was more like Heather using her to get her rocks of more the anything else. Even what she did with the MC seemed like some kind of sick game for her enjoyment.

I haven't played since pre remake but for me the mothers character was also bad in a number of ways, but I think I've read that her character was improved after the rewrite.

The neighbor seamed like she was just using him to get pregnant.

I don't remember the aunt doing much I think I found her character fine.

And the cousin was the best girl in the game with the highest LI potential. She was the only thing that kept me playing the game, but last I played she was the one progressing the least.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017

I consider it ntr to that, the problem is that if it is a woman it is not ntr I never understood why it is not ntr if it is a woman

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes