• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It was this way before? Or has it changed now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't know that whore Naomi slept with MC dad.
But I don't care about her anyway.. because she only uses MC to get pregnant.:FacePalm:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, I can see that the story with whore Naomi is unavoidable and changed. Honestly, I don't want anything to do with her. I'd rather focus on mc mother. She sincerely loves the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: standbygames

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
No patch required. You can still customize the relationships. Honestly Steam is more kinky given the defaults as step family instead of landlady like the Patreon/itch version.
This is true, Steam doesn't care about incest as long as everyone is over 18. The uncensored version of Sisterly Lust being on there shows that. Most Devs seem too scared to put uncensored family fun times on Steam as Patreon may take issue maybe?
Not sure why actually. :unsure:
Saw the Censored version of Haley's Story on there and was a bit puzzled, as that game makes zero sense without the incest.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
I use the Win Ren'ply files and run them through the launcher, which usually works fine, but now i get script errors an every player input bit, locking me in an endless error loop in the first breakfast scene.

That is what I get on launch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
also scarlet ann sucks, not only is she slow but also the art is terrible and always the same, as if from template

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
All the women in the game are the same (Same body, same face, same giant udders just different skin colors and hair), it gets pretty boring and the story is meh too.
While that might be true and the huge udders on most women are positively disgusting (to me), there's a single character I absolutely love. Little miss cousin is just adorable and has one of the best scenes I've ever seen in any adult game. I don't get why he couldn't just portray all the women with normal proportions and had to go the cow route.

• Angry
Reactions: akimbofresh

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
So you are not using the .exe file? Or you are?
I guess not? I don't quite know how the launcher works. I know it more or less scrapped the 32x mode with it resent update. Not sure if that is important. Again, even with the last version of this game: It has never been a problem.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Ohh, the old doesn't work either. It really is the new version. That is... unfortunate. Though I will try to downgrade the launcher and see what it does.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I suggest you just use the .exe file from now if you aren't already by double clicking it as that is how Ren'Py is designed to be played without anything else required.

View attachment 2066404
Man, the new mom design is so great if you can I want more pictures of her I want to make it a background and also I want to make it a picture in my room

Reactions: lxh123
3.80 star(s) 107 Votes