Mendox

Jul 26, 2019
So it's finished? Does this mean that from now on the Dev will focus on his other game "a shot in the dark" which is made with Daz? I kinda wish he makes a new game with the art style and continue to work with Scarlett Ann.
Fyi the current artist is Auxiliaryout not Scarlett Ann , they switched a long while ago if I recall hence the remastered scenes/art. He/she deffinitly needs more praise for the god tier animations

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
someone explain the diffrence between :
Start
Start 1.0

Start part 2 is self explanatory. but which one do i begin / newgame with ?

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
The promised DLC content was what I came here for in the first place but since I don't pay for it, I can't complain. It just seems a shame that when games spend so long building up to a particular point, they don't take time to enjoy the view from the summit. This one's no different in that regard.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Is the old art fully replaced in this version? I tried it a while back and the two art styles being very different was jarring and put me off, which is a shame because I like the art itself a lot, especially the new art.

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
Is the old art fully replaced in this version? I tried it a while back and the two art styles being very different was jarring and put me off, which is a shame because I like the art itself a lot, especially the new art.
No, there's still old art in it, but it's been gradually remastered each release. A good amount has been remastered but there's still a number of scenes that need re-doing.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
No, there's still old art in it, but it's been gradually remastered each release. A good amount has been remastered but there's still a number of scenes that need re-doing.
So more updates are planned? I thought this was final version.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes