VN Others Completed Princess Cage -Host to Hime to Uso no Koi- [Final] [CHARON]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
i've found like one "good ending" and its the one where the guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The premise was interesting, but man the game is extremely short and unsatisfying, it leads to an idea and then immediately ends afterwards.

Oct 27, 2019
What's so bad about Charon?
Once i played Yanderella... there are only two girls, but i got mostly bad endings... be it the main character running away from the girl he rejected until she gets and kill him or him being dismembered in his own bedroom (both happens after you give choose one of the girls to give the plushie) the only ending that i got to survive was choosing no one, but myself.

I remember reading somewhere that the two girls will remember the choices from your last playthrough (like DDLC), so it kinda explains why i could not get a happy ending with any of the girls when i was younger since i didn't even knew how to modify data.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019
What's so bad about Charon?
Mikoto Nikki is the only game i got the happy ending (according to the sequel, the true ending) at first try (even then, most endings are bad ones).

Sadly, the "sequel" Full Bokko Youchien implies that Mikoto and the protagonist became murderers together and the game happens from their son's perspective being bullied (he can snap and kill the girl that bullies him if i remember well).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Mikoto Nikki is the only game i got the happy ending (according to the sequel, the true ending) at first try (even then, most endings are bad ones).

Sadly, the "sequel" Full Bokko Youchien implies that the protagonist is Mikoto and the protagonist became murderers together and the game happens from their son's perspective being bullied (he can snap and kill the girl that bullies him if i remember well).
You could have put that all in one post my dude but thanks for the info.. That's just bleagh. if I wanted to be depressed I'd just look at my own fucking life christ.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
If I understand the synopsis, the MC is a gigolo. Maybe "prostitution" tag is missing then.
Are they paying him?
Is this not the full version, or did the to be continued part not get released yet?
Hmm, I don't know, if its just not translated and that part comes later, but if its not a translator issue I doubt it will continue.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure this is an edited machine translation. There's no way a human would translate kago no tori (caged bird) as "basket cage", especially given that the term is explained a couple lines later. Also, there's subject/object confusion, even when the grammar is perfectly unambiguous. As a result of these issues, some of the lines are essentially nonsense: grammatical English that has no connection to what's happening or being said. For example, in the second scene where the protagonist Tetsuro had been trying to calm down a girl who's upset with him:

Girl (JP voice): Itsumo so da yo ne, Tetsuro-kun wa. Sore mo eigyou na no ka wa shiranai kedo...
Girl (current TL): ...I always get like that, don't I, Tetsuro? It might just be the saleswoman in me coming out.
Girl (actual TL): You're always like that, aren't you Tetsuro? Still in sales mode, for all I know.

"Tetsuro-kun wa" clearly indicates she's talking *about* Tetsuro. No human would make this mistake.

Annoying matters further is that the game doesn't allow voices to be replayed, so by the time you realize the TL is wrong the JP line will be midway or finished.

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
sanahtlig Haven't had the time to play it yet but you're right it seems rather damning. Furthermore there's this little bit on the translator's .
  • Some of Charon's images are untranslated that use Rasterized Japanese symbols, which I can't read. There aren't too many of these, fortunately - just some of the opening credits.
Can't say it inspires much confidence.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017

Overview:
Kabukicho—There exists a night town where people wander in search of healing. Tetsuro, the story’s protagonist, works there as a host who turns women’s goodwill into money as he lives his dull everyday life…
…That was when he met her. A lonely girl named Asuka who seeks for true love. Thus begins her life in the sensual love business.
“Do you really love me? …Or is money all you think about?”
Will he continue to deceive her for money? Or will he elope with her—Between continuing his job as a host or finding true love, which will he choose?​

Are they paying him?
Looks like to me...

Reactions: Bob69

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I just finished the game in Japanese. The virgin tag is a lie. Read the bonus story and you'll find out why.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
How is this game complete when it says to be continued? Am I missing something here??

Csgamer48

Feb 27, 2021
That maybe a statement that you have reached true ending. Based from other games made by Charon, the studio would create a game that have a plot about what happen next after the ending.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes