Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
masterdragonson the links you posted a while ago for making patches are really interesting and I'm doing some poking around myself, but uh... I can't figure out how to make a patch that actually does anything. I can't find documentation and the source is a bit obtuse, am I just missing something obvious?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
masterdragonson the links you posted a while ago for making patches are really interesting and I'm doing some poking around myself, but uh... I can't figure out how to make a patch that actually does anything. I can't find documentation and the source is a bit obtuse, am I just missing something obvious?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
Now finish it off by Selecting "Patch!" A Dialogue Box will come up telling you that Your Patch has been created.
My issue is I can't get any changes to happen when I use the patches on the actual release, even though I see them in testing. I'll do more poking around I guess, thanks for your help.

Edit: Issue was the ID/names not matching up on the patch screen. Don't know the cause, but manually finding the ID of the map in the editor and picking the right ID ignoring names when making patches works perfectly. Might try to figure out why, might just live with it.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
My issue is I can't get any changes to happen when I use the patches on the actual release, even though I see them in testing. I'll do more poking around I guess, thanks for your help.
What are you trying to make the game do? I've notices some people seem to have problems with Map Patches but that may be do to RPG Maker tomfoolery... In an effort to make Saves load faster the Map the Player is currently on can be saved as well so their Saved Map might override the Patched Map until they reload that Map (usually by just going some place else and returning)

Facade1

Dec 29, 2017
After over 3 real days of trying to finish this RNG quest of meeting one of every race and I STILL CAN'T FIND A FUGGING GOLEM ANYWHERE!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Edit: Issue was the ID/names not matching up on the patch screen. Don't know the cause, but manually finding the ID of the map in the editor and picking the right ID ignoring names when making patches works perfectly. Might try to figure out why, might just live with it.
Ah, I got so used to that I forgot it was a thing... But that should be fixed. Not sure if Towerfag would be interested in this as this Script was Last Updated: 2012.04.06

Reactions: Happily_Hitsuji

Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
Well, I took the opportunity to fix a fair number of the things that were bugging me about the game. These should be compatible with other patches but I haven't tested extensively. This was surprisingly fun, happy to take requests/suggestions.

1560059650: General QOL improvements. Faster cow races, panic button resets fairies, Trevor and Lina won't just take your panties without prompting, and unlockable skips for the paths to clock town. Also fixes a personal annoyance: you don't need to go through the wolf rape scene to get the knocker in the cave.

1560059863: Delayed NG+. To my knowledge the only completed routes are DPI, Kobold, and Dog, and it should work for these. Puts you back at the tavern and adds a crystal inside to go to NG+ at any time. Note that this is not canon-friendly for Dog princess.

1560059766: Sexable Progeny. Personally I found it odd that something hatched from an egg I just happened to pick up was considered family, but this does work for your actual children too, pervs. Uses the same mechanics as slaves.

I have a bit more that I'm working on but it'll take a while to iron out a few issues.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
1560059766: Sexable Progeny. Personally I found it odd that something hatched from an egg I just happened to pick up was considered family, but this does work for your actual children too, pervs. Uses the same mechanics as slaves.
Is this like an only at camp thing, or does this also mean progeny can be affected by in-battle rape (assuming you leveled lust of course)?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I actually thought they already could, but if I'm wrong, no - I only added interactions at the camp/tavern.
Yeah, they could not. Only slaves could, as far as I'm aware.
It'd be awesome if that was something you could additionally fix/add though.

Last edited:

normanrockel

May 31, 2019
Hey all, I have been trying to do the harvest princess questline and am hoping to get her to have progeny. Does anyone know A) if you are able to recruit her after the quest and B) I am stuck after getting the windmill key, I go into the windmill at night and nothing happens. I even turned off the windmill. Any suggestions?

Also where can we access slaves we won from the auction?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can someone say how activate cheats. I know that from new version you dont need cheat codes but how activate them

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
And can please someone share a save with all activated cheats and found wyvern princess. I just cant find her(

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes