masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update Time v0.16.12

CE 511 *Cheats*
Patches/Patch1568697545.rvdata2

Supersedes Patch1568688753.rvdata2
(Only doing this as I seen Patch 1 released, looked over what changed in CE 511 which wasn't much so just re-releasing this so it's time stamp is greater :sneaky:

Mostly a Warning Message for using cheats was added along with some small revisions. So Added two Unofficial Cheats to celebrate the event
543210 = Re-Enable Achievements; Turns Switch 3910: Achi Lock to Off, Also uses Achi Lock switch to toggle Warning Message so it doesn't keep asking to enable cheats
777777 = Limit Breaker; Probably could use a better name but eh :sleep: select a Party Member and they'll become stronger (HP/MP 9999, DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK 999)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CE 035 Game rewind CE 584 BEGIN GAME
Patches/Patch1568688837.rvdata2

Prevents Game from overriding Gamepad Setup & Gives Stone of Control at the Beginning

CE 029 Merchant Princess Roaming
Patches/Patch1568688894.rvdata2

Just makes it so every Reign has a functional shopkeeper :p

CE 019 Wealth-Population Check
Patches/Patch1568688952.rvdata2

Prevents any Reign from crashing to 0

CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD3
Patches/Patch1568689023.rvdata2

Corporeal Fix, Fairy Stuck Off-Shore Fix, Fadein After Fadeout Fix, Set Pirate Ship To Tavern

CE 830 Withered Cornucopia
Patches/Patch1568689086.rvdata2

Equipment Slot 5 is COSTUMES! Accessories is Slot 4, Withered Cornucopia is an Accessory, and Finhead isn't going to experience genocide without this (A little rant about this game feature is looking at the wrong equipment slot so it doesn't work...)

For those that edit the game some scripts that were previously made
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-12-towerfag.602/post-2310529

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Patch 1 for v0.16.12.

Fixes:
  • Stops the Mouse Tinkerer from hanging the game if you have certain quantities of Cogs (00,11,22…)
  • Fixes some of the battle HUD icons not being disposed correctly after Mimic fights
  • Stops the Cheat Warning from being shown more than once
  • Rewrote most of the Desert/Sphinx dialogue during the dance
  • Merchant Princess’ dialogue choices now work as intended (you’re not forced anymore to pick on of the two options)
  • Stops Dragon Princess II appearance from causing issues to the game flow and stopping other events from happening
  • Amelie dialogues in the Clocktown now work properly

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Patch perfectly works, but still not solution for this? View attachment 403217
WTF generated that... Really wish this game had nice error reporting like
Do you got a save for that or any useful information? Game Interpreter failed to evaluate a Script isn't all that helpful (Not a problem with you but with the error report in general)

Trucido

Sep 30, 2017
When I go back to watch scenes ive already unlocked its just a blank screen with the sound for the animation running

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
WTF generated that... Really wish this game had nice error reporting like
Do you got a save for that or any useful information? Game Interpreter failed to evaluate a Script isn't all that helpful (Not a problem with you but with the error report in general)
It's happen in Qhala's Brothel, when you buy a girl no matter the specie. This happen in all my saves.

Soleris

Jun 9, 2019
the game doesn't let me give cogs to the mouse tinkerer.

edit1: giving at least 1 cog to the golem at ancient battlefield on golemp kingdom solves the problem :L

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Immortality, not really though there are a few things you can do...
immortal.jpg

... for example, you can make yourself immortal.

;)

Do the above and you can go take a shower in mid-combat, come back and you probably won't have lost even 100HP. All enemies die in one hit from your pinky finger and almost all enemy attacks do literally zero damage.

Note that when using the save editor, "gold" is not really your currency. That number up there is just a reflection of your "candies" which are over in the Variables section. So if you want free money change that instead. It won't look like it did anything at first but your game isn't broken, it's just showing the "gold" mirror value which won't be updated until you buy/spend/earn some more "candies" - but you're money is in there.

You can also jack your XP up to hit level 30 instantly (level 20 for companions), but similar to gold it won't show up or take effect until you do something to gain yourself even just 1 XP after reloading the game. Do that and it all gets applied at once and poof, you're max level.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So how do you actually play the game? lol

I got a quest to harvest some kelp and rice but have no idea how.

I understand the combat in the beginning but everything past that I'm not so sure what I'm doing.

This is a project I could see myself pledging to if I only understood how to play lol

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Rice, Kelp and all level 0 "Food Fetch" quest items can be found on the main map in intuitive locations - such as kelp being near water, etc. The spots will even flash for you to let you know that you need to activate them to get the thing. That's pretty much it, too. These are just there to get you started and get a little bit of cash to get you going.

At level 1 or 2 you can get missions to actually help the various factions, and that's the meat of it - getting enough affinity to get your foot in the door so you can start buttering up the princesses.

From 3 and up it stops being so direct and often turns into these convoluted story missions that, thankfully, you only have to do once... if you even want to do them at all. There's a couple of factions, however - like golemn and mermaid - that really can't be fully unlocked unless you do these special quests.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Rice, Kelp and all level 0 "Food Fetch" quest items can be found on the main map in intuitive locations - such as kelp being near water, etc. The spots will even flash for you to let you know that you need to activate them to get the thing. That's pretty much it, too. These are just there to get you started and get a little bit of cash to get you going.

At level 1 or 2 you can get missions to actually help the various factions, and that's the meat of it - getting enough affinity to get your foot in the door so you can start buttering up the princesses.

From 3 and up it stops being so direct and often turns into these convoluted story missions that, thankfully, you only have to do once... if you even want to do them at all. There's a couple of factions, however - like golemn and mermaid - that really can't be fully unlocked unless you do these special quests.

That actually helps a lot, thanks.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I went and did the paladin quest that lets you recruit the other kobold girl. I was pleased with this ending to that quest and even more pleased when she put out at the camp site. But... it turns out that she can't get pregnant. Oh well.

Then I bought a cute slave girl and found out that I couldn't even bone her at all. WTF, I thought that was the whole point? The goblins even said so themselves! Please tell me that's going to be fixed someday.

And finally... just to see if it was possible, I grabbed a goblin fertility potion before having sex with the faun bartender. After all, she's technically a princess so it should be possible for her to get pregnant, right? I also made sure that she was the first princess that I boned. And sure enough, as soon as her sex scene ended I got the award/achievement for siring my 1st progeny.

Woot, it worked! Except... it didn't work. Either that or a faun pregnancy lasts for over 30 in-game days or something. Is this a bug? And if so, is her never giving birth the bug or was her getting pregnant in the first place the bug?

Anyway...

SUGGESTION/REQUEST: A way to choose which sex scene/position that gets used when having sex. I mean, there's that whole sex skill thing in the book that shows the importance of "training" girls in oral, anal and vaginal, but the positions you get are completely random AFAIK. Seems it would more sense to let the player choose which talent they want to focus on, yes?

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Still having problems with the Mouse Tinkerer, when I want to give him cogs the game said that I don't have any cogs but I actually have cogs in the inventory, and it's works with the damaged golem but not with the mice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hylianmaster

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
Still having problems with the Mouse Tinkerer, when I want to give him cogs the game said that I don't have any cogs but I actually have cogs in the inventory, and it's works with the damaged golem but not with the mice.
Same problem

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Then I bought a cute slave girl and found out that I couldn't even bone her at all. WTF, I thought that was the whole point? The goblins even said so themselves! Please tell me that's going to be fixed someday.
You need to level the slave up and give her a few lust points. Otherwise she wont put out (its silly i know but its still how it works).

And finally... just to see if it was possible, I grabbed a goblin fertility potion before having sex with the faun bartender. After all, she's technically a princess so it should be possible for her to get pregnant, right? I also made sure that she was the first princess that I boned. And sure enough, as soon as her sex scene ended I got the award/achievement for siring my 1st progeny.
Dunno if this works but it would be funny it if did. Given how shes your regular off the mill NPC and not a companion that travels with you.

Same problem
You guys sure you got the patch? I havent played the game yet (havent since mid august or something - too busy) but the patch notes claimed it was fixed.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes