masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Bug, latest version 16.12+ : I have over 50 cogs in inventory, but mouse inventor always says "You don't have enough cogs" no matter what number I input. 50, 10, even just 1 - same answer.
Map 265: Mouse Clocktown
Event 64: MouTinker&&&

Choice: Give Cogs to her

Doesn't record Current Cogs in Inventory to Variable 2249: Cogs before comparing it to Variable 2761: Cog Number however it does that after the transaction is done for some reason...

Map 265 EV 064 Mouse Tinker Cogs
Patches/Patch1569123029.rvdata2

Note: Do to a known bug in the Patch System only the latest patch with Map Updates will get applied. do to this it's not compatible with the Festival Patch

Reactions: Rehby and lalo
D

Deleted member 51206

So does the shorty stack only work once? used it, fucked 3 princesses (desert skeleton and human, in that order) and only desert got preggo.

D

Deleted member 51206

Also how do i leave slime throne at night without getting caught? cant find the exit anywhere

Jul 31, 2018
Stuck at the festival... wonder if it's the same thing

Try this
Map 390: Festival Plaza
Patches\Patch1569107115

By the Merchant Princess you'll see an odd head stuck in a wall (why because lols)
Talk to said head, it will tell you the status of Event EV048 with the option to reset it, do nothing, or fast forward

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx man you saved me.........BTW its normal that every time i visit the desert princess i have to attend the festival in wich the sphinx princess appear?

in case where do i find the key for the sphinx piramid?

Jul 31, 2018
guys my desert princess is bugged......i cant get the quest to save sphinx princess because every time i visit it trigger the moon festival event..............any fix?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Stuck at the festival... wonder if it's the same thing

Try this
Map 390: Festival Plaza
Patches\Patch1569107115

By the Merchant Princess you'll see an odd head stuck in a wall (why because lols)
Talk to said head, it will tell you the status of Event EV048 with the option to reset it, do nothing, or fast forward

Thanks,patch does work. But i still have problem with triggering sphinx quest. As guy stated above, this dance event just keeps repeating.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
thx man you saved me.........BTW its normal that every time i visit the desert princess i have to attend the festival in wich the sphinx princess appear?

in case where do i find the key for the sphinx piramid?
Nope it's not normal :cautious: and you get the Key from the Desert Princess by visiting her after the Festival in the Daytime.

Princess & Conquest v0.16.12+
Map 390: Festival Plaza Update 2
Patches/Patch1569158854.rvdata2

Added "Turn Off Switch 339: Sphinx Room" to Map 390: Festival Plaza Event 48 since this is close to where it was originally in Map 35 Desert Princess Festival (Original Festival before update)

This will stop the Festival Loop

Left Debug Head from last update. Let the dumb thing either play out one more time so it Turns Off Switch 339 properly or if you're tired of the Festival and already seen Sphinx Scene then use a Save Editor for the same effect :geek:

Supersedes Patch1569107115

Note: Do to a known bug in the Patch System only the latest patch with Map Updates will get applied. So this it's not compatible with the Mouse Tinker Cogs Patch (yeah I'll make one Map Update patch to rule them all when I have time but probably not today as I'll be away for most of the day)

Last edited:
Reactions: allinon

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

i can't go on shutdown and change any setting??

It's simple i can't move the only thing i can do it's just press the space bar nothing else. =)

Edit; Ok i found it the problem was my joypad. =)

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Note: Do to a known bug in the Patch System only the latest patch with Map Updates will get applied. So this it's not compatible with the Mouse Tinker Cogs Patch (yeah I'll make one Map Update patch to rule them all when I have time but probably not today as I'll be away for most of the day)
These bugs are kinda big. If youre not able to finish DesertP questline, then youre not able to reach the SphinxP part; if youre not able to reach the SphinxP part, then youre not able to free the Lamias and open up the oasis for exploration; without the oasis exploration youre not able to get the most useful princess in the game... and you need fish lungs to do that, so the mouse tinkerer has to work (the alternative would be to pick the fish lungs perk at the start but its a crappy perk lol).

This needs a fix from the devs. Wonder how often Towerfag checks in here...

Reactions: masterdragonson
Jul 31, 2018
Nope it's not normal :cautious: and you get the Key from the Desert Princess by visiting her after the Festival in the Daytime.

Map 390: Festival Plaza Update 2
Patches/Patch1569158854.rvdata2

Added "Turn Off Switch 339: Sphinx Room" to Map 390: Festival Plaza Event 48 since this is close to where it was originally in Map 35 Desert Princess Festival (Original Festival before update)

This will stop the Festival Loop

Left Debug Head from last update. Let the dumb thing either play out one more time so it Turns Off Switch 339 properly or if you're tired of the Festival and already seen Sphinx Scene then use a Save Editor for the same effect :geek:

Supersedes Patch1569107115

thx man ill try this after i finish the questline of the cat princes......by the way is there a way to look at the "stats" of the princesses? it says that the diaries are currently reworked

DraCoMIX

Apr 29, 2018
They really need to do something about eggs hatching at the worst times. Literally just died from a hippo attacking me while my eggs were hatching.

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
Towerfag

Went through and cleaned up Script: Game_Picture, probably could use a second pass but eh

Then I copied that into Notepad++, did a search for "$game_map.screen.pictures[x].show(", butchered that search to get a list of all the static pictures it's looking for (Didn't do the dynamic ones), then searched the "Graphics/Pictures/" folder for those file and these are the ones that are missing

Graphics/Pictures/DogCuffsFY
Graphics/Pictures/FinCrown
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBrace
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceLove
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceRage
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceSad
Graphics/Pictures/FinPBraceSmug
Graphics/Pictures/HumBeardW
Where is the "Game_Picture"?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Where is the "Game_Picture"?
It's a script, if you don't know then it's probably not something normal users need to worry about. Just going through it a few times triggered me and I did some spring cleaning. Doesn't add any features so unless your a curious scripter pay it no mind however if you are feel free to compare it to the original.

Also if you are a scripter please for the love of cheesecake don't do this

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes