Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
I know you can randomize your princesses but is there any way to customize them at the moment? Maybe in save hacking or something?
The short answer is no, what you can do to re-randomize everything with a cheat until you find a combination that you like, so far I have not seen any hack of that type or that add a way to modify its appearance in-game

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I know you can randomize your princesses but is there any way to customize them at the moment? Maybe in save hacking or something?
It's a rather complex system and I'm not really interested in digging through the things to make a nice and pretty tutorial but here is the Cliff Notes version

The Princesses looks are stored in Variable Arrays, if you're not sure what an array is then google it (not to be cruel but many a tutorial exist that sums it up better)

Variables:
4001 Kobold Princess
4002 Human Princess
4003 Slime Princess
4004 Golem Princess
4005 Insect Princess
4006 Skeleton Princess
4007 Desert Princess
4008 Ghost Princess
4009 Goblin Princess
4010 Moth Princess
4011 Cat Princess
4012 Dog Princess
4013 Mouse Princess
4014 Rabbit Princess
4015 Harvest Princess
4016 Wyvern Princess
4021 Drider Princess
4022 Lamia Princess
4026 Dragon Princess I
4027 Dragon Princess II
4028 Dragon Princess III

If you decrypted the game then feel free to look up Common Events 900-927 along with Script Game_Picture found under Game Objects
Edit: Attached the files pulled using for those who are slightly interested but didn't want to decrypt the game, however do be aware that a lot of this is programming code (not really hard to read, @prog get's assigned the Princess Variable then it iterates through the array for Sex, Body Type, Horns, etc.)

Fun Fact: Sometime around v0.13 I think when the Randomization System was being introduced Towerfag did have a nice customization tool to show it off but if anybody still has that version is hard to say

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Aw crap... apparently in order to get ScarecrowP in power i need to pretend i didnt mind touching the trap. Have to roll back a save to get this right... and get a lot of disinfecting fluid for both my hands as i go.

A lil bit of news to those interested about my latest playthrough - im not going for the doggy route. I chose the bones instead (yes! im getting married!). Fun stuff happened along the way. Both HumanP and SkellyP agreed on something during the tea party. I knew they would - theyre both taking the same D after all! Then one night ive nicked SkellyPs panties and gave them to the redhead chick to get a costume. Ive got a costume for DogP...

Afterwards the guild had sent me to Gazer prison to chat with a bird looking fella about a quest. As i was there ive snooped around and found a cell with 4 beds and 3 skeletons inside... all apparently looked like theyve been mauled to death. Next to one of the beds there was a crate and another costume... again for DogP. The tune inside the cell was "Yan and Dere". I is shook.

Is this game sentient? Does it KNOW that im doing everything in my power to avoid DogP?? Is that why its throwing DogP related items my way? Or does it want me to go down this path, only to find DogP with a knife in her mouth looking at me with red eyes??

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
Is this game sentient? Does it KNOW that im doing everything in my power to avoid DogP?? Is that why its throwing DogP related items my way? Or does it want me to go down this path, only to find DogP with a knife in her mouth looking at me with red eyes??
The game trolls you to choose the yandere, nah the most likely is a mere coincidence that you are looking at Yuki-related locations
Aw crap... apparently in order to get ScarecrowP in power i need to pretend i didnt mind touching the trap. Have to roll back a save to get this right... and get a lot of disinfecting fluid for both my hands as i go...
You will need at least one truck full of disinfectant for that xD
I already became numb to that kind of thing, as I have seen worse that I don't even want to remember xd

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I just discovered necromancy!
My question is.. how do you bone the skeleton?
And how do you get close to the other princesses?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I already became numb to that kind of thing, as I have seen worse that I don't even want to remember xd
You, Sir, are a liar and cheat! Nobody becomes numb to this!

On a more serious note... ive done it! Apparently pretending to not mind was the right way to go. Otherwise the PRINCEss would call the guards. But in a really odd turn of events the first visit with the ScarecrowP ended up with me eloping with her and leaving a legitimate scarecrow in her place. She claims they wont notice (i laughed my ass off on this one btw). When ive checked in again to see whats happening when BOTH princesses are gone, ive been greeted by a crow in a scarecrow suit who wanted candy corn to let me inside... and then another scarecrow sitting on the throne. Cant interact with him though - he just caws... so i guess the place went to shit and the way you interact with it is like it was conquered. You get two locations to choose from (the main village and the fields) but no interaction apart from that. Also... worrisome perk this gal has:
Untitled.jpg

EDIT: Uh oh...Houston, we have a problem!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
You, Sir, are a liar and cheat! Nobody becomes numb to this!...
With the passage of time as a cybernet you begin to immunize yourself against many things by having multiple points to compare, for me finding myself a trap character in a game is already indifferent because I have run into several already in series and games, at first it disgusted and I say really but, compared to strong things this is nothing, it's like listening to a music many times and then it's like insipid xD

...EDIT: Uh oh...Houston, we have a problem!
View attachment 359828
And the troll came out, all the kingdoms to starve xD

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
How do you start the second part of Harvest princess's quest after you tell her who took it?
i had trouble with this, i think normally you are supposed to have enough affinity with harvest princess because she literally says to come back to hear her plan or whatever. i didn't though, so talking to her the day after she's just tel me she was busy. i had to give her some gifts.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
That kingdom is like a small box of surprise, isn't it? It makes you choose between a "peaceful" trap princess or a princess that brings the famine to the moment it reaches power
Now that i think back on my very first playthrough of this game? I made the right decision - i discovered the trap, backed the fuck off and ran, never to look back. The place is cursed!

On the flipside i DID keep the ScarecrowP in my party, in spite of the game telling me she went down with the Pumpking. So theres that lol

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
*sigh*

Problems, problems.

When checking out the shroom cave, killing the mimic and fighting hallucinogenic shrooms the little cutscene plays when either KoboldP or SkeletonP is in the party. Thing is the cutscene is over but i cant move and neither can SkellyP. The game isnt exactly frozen as the music plays and so do the animations but its basically fucked at this stage (have to hard reset as no controls work).

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
When checking out the shroom cave...
I've tested it again, it's bound to happen with old AF events like that. It doesn't get stuck now. The english needed some fixing too~

I'm here also to shill the new CG artist, !

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I guess its a good start to a fruitful relationship of master-dog... isnt it?

Untitled.jpg

The damn thing wanted to lock my soon to be wife in a cage and sent my sneaky princess ("Mossy") off to daycare.
Ive left a free spot for her if she decides to join but she can be sure all im going to use her for are the cum quests... until shes blank and broken. Yandere meets a tyrant. Whos gonna come out on top? Place your bets now!

EDIT: no need to place bets. Thought i could whip her good from time to time to let her know her place but no luck. Got mauled lol
Waiting for a taming route with her though...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes