Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Can someone help me posting a save with only the SkeletonP in team? becouse i can't get her to sleep cuz a bug

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Can someone help me posting a save with only the SkeletonP in team? becouse i can't get her to sleep cuz a bug
SkellyP only sleeps when shes at war and she sleeps at random times regardless of time of day. You will probably have to fight her armies a few times before her sleep cycle triggers. Check in on her from time to time to see if shes asleep at the moment. The guard up front will tell you when shes asleep.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
SkellyP only sleeps when shes at war and she sleeps at random times regardless of time of day. You will probably have to fight her armies a few times before her sleep cycle triggers. Check in on her from time to time to see if shes asleep at the moment. The guard up front will tell you when shes asleep.
Thx but i already know how to let her go to sleep, but i never see her asleep and i have already a -10 affinity for fighting theyr army i tryed saving and reloading after 4 loses of her army and entering and exiting his castle but looks like the game bugged fpr real

simonne76

Apr 12, 2018
I don't know why but I played the new version for 2 hours straight and after quitting and load my save back my game crash a few seconds after can someone help me please?

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Which trigger do I change to de-starve Komachi? I was doing the Kobold restoration thing and skipped a few days in a row. Now she caught a severe case of dead spider. How do I put her back in the game?

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
because there is some sex scans with male npcs and spoiler
harvest princess isn't really a princess sometimes
So it's male and trans/trap? If so, then no gay tag because gay tag is for m/m content. If there is no m/m content, the gay tag is not appropriate.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
So it's male and trans/trap? If so, then no gay tag because gay tag is for m/m content. If there is no m/m content, the gay tag is not appropriate.
There's EXTREMELY minimal gay content as far as I've ultimately learned from these last bunch of posts it seems. (Also not worth actually getting if on the hunt for it either.)

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to access golem princess? there's a golem blocking the entrance and i cant find anything to reach her.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes