AlBuyNo

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone else lagging on the world map? Or is it that my computer is just finally starting to crap out on me in a RPGM game?

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to finish the harvest princess quest line? I'm passed the part where I have to report back to the harvest princess about the bell but the quest isnt updating... Is this a bug or am I missing something here?
I am on the same boat, still no answer.

Reactions: Korhal

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else has the Unlock all Animations cheat freeze their game?
Also, do I still have to find that hut to watch them?

ZZero

Sep 23, 2017
-Oh shit i stuck...Well, no panic!! Because i have...THE PANIC BUTTON! **press the red button like-a-sir**
**...few momments later, nothing...**

-What the he-**ONLY BATTEGROUNDS**
-...**heavy breathing** HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!! **smashing the red button like-a-PANIC-PERSON!!!!**

I stuck after Sex Scene NPC! Q_Q Help-me plz! I dont have Backup Save and Auto-Save troll-me T_T

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
i cant see some animation like 1,2,3,4,5 and somemore.PLZ help or plz give me a save that unlock this animations

LeonidesDS

Dec 24, 2017
Seems like if you save in "South Region World Map" and try to load in, you'll get
""Script 'Game Interpreter' line 455: Argument Error Occurred
comparison of Fixnum with nil failed"" Saving for exmaple in "Haunted House" in "South Region" won't crash the game on load.
Hope this might help someone in some way
Update: Don't save on "North Region World Map" as well

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Common Events 511 *Cheats* What happens when all the 'Jump To Label: End' gets changed to just Exit Event Processing... The bloody thing starts working
v0.16.2
Patches/Patch1557114518.rvdata2

Seems to be compatible with v0.16.3 & v0.16.4

Added this pic for those curious why Cheats didn't work :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i use this? do i need to press a certain button or does it just make the game stop freezing when you enter a code at the crystal?

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
for some reason you can save in the kingdom above fine but loading a save file from there causes it to crash.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Hi can anyone post the controls ?
I cant start the game with my controller i have to use both my controller and keyboard to navigate this game i wanted to use xpadder but this doesnt work well because the game acknowledge some controller inputs and if i use xpadder as well i will always get double inputs or two different ones
Im using an Xbox360 controller its a 3rd party product though but so far i havent run in any problems using it
Edit: This game seems to miss the button to interact with anything i pressed every button on my controller i cant interact with campfires or talk to npc's

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
Hi can anyone post the controls ?
I cant start the game with my controller i have to use both my controller and keyboard to navigate this game i wanted to use xpadder but this doesnt work well because the game acknowledge some controller inputs and if i use xpadder as well i will always get double inputs or two different ones
Im using an Xbox360 controller its a 3rd party product though but so far i havent run in any problems using it
Edit: This game seems to miss the button to interact with anything i pressed every button on my controller i cant interact with campfires or talk to npc's
there should be a sign next to the cheat crystal that tells you the control though I use keyboard so I don't know if it tells you controller controls as well.

OneHandBandit

Aug 1, 2017
This Script 'Game Interpreter' line 455: Argument Error Occurred is fucking annoying. Make sure you guys have multiple saves because it just seems to happen out of nowhere. This is gonna be my third run.

LeonidesDS

Dec 24, 2017
This Script 'Game Interpreter' line 455: Argument Error Occurred is fucking annoying. Make sure you guys have multiple saves because it just seems to happen out of nowhere. This is gonna be my third run.
Make sure you don't save on the world map (that's what caused error for me)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how do i use this? do i need to press a certain button or does it just make the game stop freezing when you enter a code at the crystal?
1- Unzip this archive directly into your "Princess & Conquest" main folder.
2- Overwrite the folders when prompted
3- Start the game for changes to take effect

guillotine

Aug 21, 2017
is there a walkthrough I went to the wiki it provided and there's not a walkthrough or maybe I didn't look in the right place but I can't find oneI'm trying to hook up with the Golem princess

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes