Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Ok So I got it working again but im not sure how. So I first got my relation with the rein higher(by giving gifts and quest) and waited 3 to 4 days than talked to he'r again. That updated the quest again.
It worked! Gave her a few gifts after doing the farmers quest and it updated. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Korhal

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
-No its not possible to recruit KnightP yet
-Its in the same place as the oasis in the east side of desertP's domain
-LamiaP's location can be found easily with wiki and the lamia sanctuary and sunken temple are the same thing
-Check the wiki i think it is
-You need to go to kingdom above at night but you can't go there at night so you will need to go their at sunset and w8 for it to go night then go to the cathedral after you got the disguise for anon the sword in the cathedral is crusaderP interacting with it will recruit crusaderP in your team.
on the subject of the World Above, from what I can see there's nothing but the island you arrive on reachable, do you need someone with flying to get to the rest of the parts, or is it a quest you need to do?

just started playing this game recently so, bit of a nub

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
on the subject of the World Above, from what I can see there's nothing but the island you arrive on reachable, do you need someone with flying to get to the rest of the parts, or is it a quest you need to do?

just started playing this game recently so, bit of a nub
Yea about that you need something that can fly you like the cucco wings or a flying progeny i have a dragon so i just use her to fly over those parts

Reactions: AlexnChaos

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Yea about that you need something that can fly you like the cucco wings or a flying progeny i have a dragon so i just use her to fly over those parts
Ah, thanks, about the World Below, if it's not connected to the Insects, maybe the cave over the broken bridge? *which I still need to work out how to get past /laugh*

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Ah, thanks, about the World Below, if it's not connected to the Insects, maybe the cave over the broken bridge? *which I still need to work out how to get past /laugh*
The boxes under the bridge just line them up then w8 for it to rain then you can pass to the other side and no it doesn't lead to anything other than a mimic screwing you over,
PS: its alot easier if you just get a dragon progeny and fly over there u will need one in the future so its best to get one as early like wyvern princess

Reactions: AlexnChaos

lilithu13

Sep 18, 2017
guys i am stuck in the quest of ghost princess, it says to locate the source of the power but i dont know what to do, the previus coments say something about hidden ghost but i dont know how to trigger that part or what to do

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Their is a room on the other side of the manor north go inside their then sleep in the bed to trigger the hidden ghost

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
someone knew how to fix it? my version: v0.16.5
View attachment 300011
I think that's just an error that happens.
Assuming that keeps happening... keep backup saves in the future?
This Script 'Game Interpreter' line 455: Argument Error Occurred is fucking annoying. Make sure you guys have multiple saves because it just seems to happen out of nowhere. This is gonna be my third run.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
How do you wake up crystal princess and where to go for the kingdom below i can't find it anywhere?
Its obvious that you skipped Knights Inc.... so here's a hint you need one of the rewards given by a quest in there its pretty obvious. if you cant find it then.........also always carry a blunt weapon when you see a crack on a wall you never know whats behind it...

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Its obvious that you skipped Knights Inc.... so here's a hint you need one of the rewards given by a quest in there its pretty obvious. if you cant find it then.........also always carry a blunt weapon when you see a crack on a wall you never know whats behind it...
Thx my dumbass probably missed alot of cracks xD

SpringLoki

Apr 6, 2019
Thanks for answering also a few more to ask

- Is there a way to increase hearts for the harvest princess besides finishing the Cardinal bell quest ? I only got one heart from it

- There a way to sneak into the Human Princess room the guards block the way to her bed ?

- Also does the Cat Princess ever stay home at night I already did the event where she wants to go after the beast together.

- And is there a way to know a reigning princess is pregnant does she say it or do you have to wait for a belly bump ? I always use the special drink on them but I wanna be sure

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes