SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Any Idea how to get cucco tailfeather? Already beat that oversized chicken, but it didnt drop any
i havent tested it yet but I want to believe its a random drop and you might have to save scum it or something. On new game+ and the second time i've fought it I still havent gotten a feather either, really makes new game+ annoying having to constantly go through the mouse kingdom to get to the southern region.

it's me or some princess not are implemented like the princess slime and some cg?
with all the rebranding and the change to remove CG scenes in preference for all one consistent style of the pixel art theres a lot of things missing, hence the version being 0.16 and not 1.0. Theres still some cg left in the game but chances are they're going to be replaced in due time like how some did, for example goblin princess' scene.

Reactions: jhose15xs

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how to fix this?
That seems odd... Can you access the Item Menu?
If so the try the Panic Button

It's Only Cheating If You Get Caught - Al Bundy

Also minor bug in the Panic Button, it does a Fadeout but doesn't do a Fadein so the screen is left dark till you transition to a new area, say the Slime Kingdom to the Northwest...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But for those that want Panic to Fade back in
Common Event 757 PANIC BUTTON
v0.16.7
Patches/Patch1558126309.rvdata2

Updated for v0.16.7, supersedes Patch1557959654.rvdata2

Last edited:
Reactions: Daroka

Absolutelyknow

Apr 15, 2018
Okay, so I legitimately can't figure out Wyvern princesses 4th quest, Is it not finished or something? I get to the sky tower and it gives me the dialog about wind or some shit, I then look for clues and things point me towards the library but there's god damn nothing there, I've spent several hours trying to figure this out. Going in the night makes the lights turn off but that still doesn't DO anything, I'm legitimately stumped here, I hope It's not just me being retarded but I need help.

law13

Aug 19, 2018
That seems odd... Can you access the Item Menu?
If so the try the Panic Button

It's Only Cheating If You Get Caught - Al Bundy

Also minor bug in the Panic Button, it does a Fadeout but doesn't do a Fadein so the screen is left dark till you transition to a new area, say the Slime Kingdom to the Northwest...

But for those that want Panic to Fade back in
Common Event 757 PANIC BUTTON
v0.16.6
Patches/Patch1557959654.rvdata2
still didnt work,can access item or menu.trying panic button few times,rest at town but still the knight can walk in the mountain or water in world map.and now i cant even access south area XD,thanks for helping

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
still didnt work,can access item or menu.trying panic button few times,rest at town but still the knight can walk in the mountain or water in world map.and now i cant even access south area XD,thanks for helping
So your not stuck just not bound to the physical laws...
Well would you mind uploading a save? I've seen the game react funny for flying so I'm curious if it's something that's equipped or a switch that is behaving poorly.

law13

Aug 19, 2018
So your not stuck just not bound to the physical laws...
Well would you mind uploading a save? I've seen the game react funny for flying so I'm curious if it's something that's equipped or a switch that is behaving poorly.
it alrdy fixed.the no bound is fixed after i drop the human princess at tavern,well the no bound is started at human princess quest her vs goblin tough. i think her make bug,

Reactions: masterdragonson

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Ok so I went to the slime docks and boarded the ship to get to the cat reign but i get stuck and am unable to move on the ship and the ride doesnt seem to end so I had to use the panic button or load another save to get out of the ship. Anyone else experience this?

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Hello all, I want to thank the developer for this amazing game! Also, is there a way to add more daily quests? It's way too frustating to always walk to the adventurer's tavern to only have 1 mission complete... With that complaint aside, here are some questions that I would really, REALLY, appreciate if someone can answer them:

1) Is there a way to update the game as new versions come out? Or do I have to restart again from 0? I'm currently playing the 0.16.3v.

2) I discovered some island where I found many things, one of them is the insect kingdom, but I have no way to return to the surface, I can load another save to prevent that, but I would lose 2 hours or so of game progress... (This one is the one I'm most concerned right now)

3) The lvl 1 (or was it 0?) quest that needs you to win the cow race, do I have to pray to choose the right cow or can I make my odds go up somehow?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do u get the cucco wings ?
Quest Level 10 [Advanced] King of the Cuccs
This can be done daily and best get the slave drums pounding as this might take awhile
Then travel to The Tree Canopy Northwest of Kobold Princess castle to fight the Cucco
Prey to the RNG Goddess for salvation...

Item 176 Cucco Tailfeather
Premium trophy obtained from a Cucco!

If you got that well farm Cogs at the Ancient Battlefield in the Golem Princess Domain, Mouse Tinker needs 30 or so

Probably figured this part out but Go to the Mouse Princess Domain to find the Mouse Tinker, she's in the Northwest side of town
You will also need 10,000 Swirlies

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Quest Level 10 [Advanced] King of the Cuccs
This can be done daily and best get the slave drums pounding as this might take awhile
Then travel to The Tree Canopy Northwest of Kobold Princess castle to fight the Cucco
Prey to the RNG Goddess for salvation...

Item 176 Cucco Tailfeather
Premium trophy obtained from a Cucco!

If you got that well farm Cogs at the Ancient Battlefield in the Golem Princess Domain, Mouse Tinker needs 30 or so

Probably figured this part out but Go to the Mouse Princess Domain to find the Mouse Tinker, she's in the Northwest side of town
You will also need 10,000 Swirlies
I can do the other parts but the RNG gods despise me welp im screwed guess im off to find a dragon egg XD

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes