nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
this post was for all other not you. you should know that because i ask the same question like you :D
can you tell me how you opened the lower level of the treasure dungeon i will try it myself with the box when i know more i let you know
Defeat all the mimics their locations are not in the dungeon they're scattered in the overworld just use the wiki it has precise locations of all 7 or 6 mimics i forgot

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
yeah but the question is whats the point in doing that when you cant get you items in your next playthrough without beating the game?
either way i understand it wrong or its pointless for me. when i store the items i want them at the start of the next playthrough not at the end
Yeah that is pretty dumb i think i liked keeping my old items at the start not at the end i rather like the old NG+ system where u can just keep ur items in a new game and not putting it in some confusing mystery box which is like a mimic that keeps eating my items and not giving it back till i finish the game.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Aside from sending another reign to war with them, is there a way to have sex with a princess while on the throne? I got the Harvest princess up to 10 affinity and got the bell, but there isn't any further commentary.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a bug or have experienced this in GhostP questline? When the quest tells me to recruit her by any means, it doesn't progress after I recruit her.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Aside from sending another reign to war with them, is there a way to have sex with a princess while on the throne? I got the Harvest princess up to 10 affinity and got the bell, but there isn't any further commentary.
Under normal circumstances you can try to sneak into their castle at night time with high affinity with the princess or sleep powder.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Under normal circumstances you can try to sneak into their castle at night time with high affinity with the princess or sleep powder.
Apparently Harvest doesn't have animations in yet darn it... is there a way to view the gallery? I saw in the cheats that there's an animation unlock, but don't see any way to view them in-game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
yeah but the question is whats the point in doing that when you cant get you items in your next playthrough without beating the game?
either way i understand it wrong or its pointless for me. when i store the items i want them at the start of the next playthrough not at the end
It's a New Game+ feature though it should work like this:
You first beat Mimic Princess to get the Mystery Box, when the game is about to end use it to store your items, and on your next playthrough open the box to get your stuff back.

But what should and does doesn't always happen... Ran a playthough getting Dog Princess ending and noticed that the game isn't retaining Switch 2170 so did some digging, found what caused it, and a simple solution maybe (it's past midnight so yeah light testing at best :p)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed Common Event 035 ☢☢Game rewind☢☢
v0.16.6
Patches/Patch1557808870.rvdata2
Not needed in v0.16.7+

This basically adds a small check to see if Switch 2170 was set to On (IE you used the Mystery Box on a Previous Playthrough) and if so keeps it that way before rolling over to Common Event 584 : ->*BEGIN GAME*<-

Updated Common Event 511 *Cheats*
v0.16.8
Patches/Patch1558759478.rvdata2

New Un-Official Cheat Code: 411126
Allows you to Open the Mystery Box
Either though 'Normal' game rewind where it sets Switch 2170 to On if Switch 2169 is On
Or
If Switch 2170 is Off and you believe it should be On well say it is and keep on moving

This supersedes Patch1557114518.rvdata2 and Patch1557809927.rvdata2
Only needed if you want an extra method to play with the Mystery Box since I added it mostly for debug testing as for the number well it was available and is my user id apparently

Not sure if @Towerfag is aware of this bug in Common Event 035 Game rewind and the Mystery Box but hey if not a solution to a problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Daroka

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Apparently Harvest doesn't have animations in yet darn it... is there a way to view the gallery? I saw in the cheats that there's an animation unlock, but don't see any way to view them in-game.
There should be a small house north of DragonP lair on the southern part of the map, there's an npc that lets you view the gallery.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
You first beat Mimic Princess to get the Mystery Box, when the game is about to end use it to store your items, and on your next playthrough open the box to get your stuff back.

But what should and does doesn't always happen... Ran a playthough getting Dog Princess ending and noticed that the game isn't retaining Switch 2170 so did some digging, found what caused it, and a simple solution maybe (it's past midnight so yeah light testing at best :p)

v0.16.6

This basically adds a small check to see if Switch 2170 was set to On (IE you used the Mystery Box on a Previous Playthrough) and if so keeps it that way before rolling over to Common Event 584 : ->*BEGIN GAME*<-

v0.16.6
Patches/Patch1557809927.rvdata2

Either though 'Normal' game rewind where it sets Switch 2170 to On if Switch 2169 is On
Or
If Switch 2170 is Off and you believe it should be On well say it is and keep on moving

This supersedes Patch1557114518.rvdata2
Only needed if you want an extra method to play with the Mystery Box since I added it mostly for debug testing as for the number well it was available and is my user id apparently

Not sure if @Towerfag is aware of this bug in Common Event 035 Game rewind and the Mystery Box but hey if not a solution to a problem
Do you mind telling me what program you're using? It seems pretty neat.

DanDan21

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone knows about the fourth part of the Wyvern Princess quest about the target being related to the kingdoms above? Having trouble with it right now

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018

v0.16.6

v0.16.6
Patches/Patch1557809927.rvdata2

Or

This supersedes Patch1557114518.rvdata2

dude you are pretty awsome and thanks again for the patch do i understant it correcktly that the cheat patch is involved to this patch?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
dude you are pretty awsome and thanks again for the patch do i understant it correcktly that the cheat patch is involved to this patch?
The cheat patch doesn't need to be updated but if you are on a second playthrough and feel that Mystery Box ate your loot well you can try to get your stuff back with it. Also helps if you put something really nice in it by accident and want it back before finishing the game. Mostly the addition to the cheat patch is a function to mess with the Mystery Box.

Now if you want the Mystery Box to work then Patch1557808870 is needed but Patch1557809927 is optional.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes