Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It looks like I will need to play 5 hours again .-.
Can I make a suggestion bud, in the future make multiple saves mate so if one becomes corrupt you can back track. I'm not criticizing you I'm just hoping to save you a lot of time and effort and if I can extend my advice a little further, don't rely on auto saves in anything if you can. Remember this games is still early access and although it receives all due care and attention required from the devs to keep it a relatively smooth experience sometimes problems will occur. The system I use in all things that allows for a little control over my data is a three save system and one back save. You save make three descending saves slots (save slots 1-3) and then after that you always overwrite the oldest save slot (so goes like this 1-> 2-> 3 ->1-> 2-> 3) and every so often (for me it is after about five hours game play) you make a save on slot ten so even if you mess up your three working saves you do not lose all of your progress entirely, a checkpoint if you want. Might seem tedious but for the most part, keeps you covered.

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It looks like I will need to play 5 hours again .-.
Can I make a suggestion bud, in the future make multiple saves mate so if one becomes corrupt you can back track. I'm not criticizing you I'm just hoping to save you a lot of time and effort and if I can extend my advice a little further, don't rely on auto saves in anything if you can. Remember this games is still early access and although it receives all due care and attention required from the devs to keep it a relatively smooth experience sometimes problems will occur. The system I use in all things that allows for a little control over my data is a three save system and one back save. You save make three descending saves slots (save slots 1-3) and then after that you always overwrite the oldest save slot (so goes like this 1-> 2-> 3 ->1-> 2-> 3) and every so often (for me it is after about five hours game play) you make a save on slot ten so even if you mess up your three working saves you do not lose all of your progress entirely, a checkpoint if you want. Might seem tedious but for the most part, keeps you covered.
Saving like a crazy man is the way to go with games that keep getting updates (use every save spot they give you and save before you start any mission and after every night hell save even before you enter a location I would say). :D

(Backing up the save file and putting it somewhere else that you can remember is always a good thing also I wouldn't put the backup in the game folder though some games doing that screws everything up).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The pic's you get from playing the game is way better then the animations. sadly I don't think there is a gallery in game to look at them.
Well you could just decrypt the game and search Graphics\Pictures for *Scene

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
I usualy use 3 save slots, but the verison I was using from the game have a glitch that make you be stuck in the tent, I tried to download the new version of the game to replace my old data (where I played 5 hours) in the new version, but for some reason, it didn't work. It is like if the saves I had, didn't even exist

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I usualy use 3 save slots, but the verison I was using from the game have a glitch that make you be stuck in the tent, I tried to download the new version of the game to replace my old data (where I played 5 hours) in the new version, but for some reason, it didn't work. It is like if the saves I had, didn't even exist
Do you have any Saves in your 'Saves' folder or any SaveXX.rvdata2 in the main game directory?

Reactions: lusquinha

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Corona virus happens (2 months ago) ver. 17.5 comes out after 2 months of 17.4. 2 months later 17.6 happens. Looks like there is a silver lining to everything. (Still bad though and i wish this made up for what is happening.)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
where is moon pond? Is it on the map? I tried the left of rabbits reign but every time the code is 5 digits or above

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes