masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
All the cheats I try to enter are incorrect for some reason
Are you playing the stable release or a beta?
Are you using the codes meant for those particular versions? They do get changed between versions.
Have you tried the Cheat Patch and the codes listed on it's page?

Sep 14, 2018
to be sincere if i had the money i would pay for it, a game this big deserves all the money
I went ahead and bought a copy from Steam just to avoid the hassle of redownloading it from here each time there's an update.

...because its much faster overall to have Steam update the files that actually changed instead of doing a full download, transfer saves, then delete the old version.., yea-no, just no. It was worth the one-time payment just to avoid that redundancy, also 'cause I'm lazy. ;)

Reactions: masterdragonson

babeybunny

Mar 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've had a problem where it stays a perpetual night with these light rays on screen in the overworld and also in the castles. And no its not just visual, I cant do anything that requires it to be day. Im doing a NG+ save file, so going to try to get to NG++ and see if it resolves the error with this save file.

Also, I cant fly anymore even though I have wings on the knight and a female dragon progeny that Ive used for flight in the past on this save file.

Update: I went to try resolving the perpetual night issue by going into NG++ and now both the flight and night issues are fixed.

Last edited:

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Is it just me, or did they severely nerf the Knight's shield ability? From what I can tell, you have to get the spacing like just perfect to get it to work now. Not really a fan of this change, the combat was already fairly clunky.

Neciter

Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've had a problem where it stays a perpetual night with these light rays on screen in the overworld and also in the castles. And no its not just visual, I cant do anything that requires it to be day. Im doing a NG+ save file, so going to try to get to NG++ and see if it resolves the error with this save file.

Also, I cant fly anymore even though I have wings on the knight and a female dragon progeny that Ive used for flight in the past on this save file.

Update: I went to try resolving the perpetual night issue by going into NG++ and now both the flight and night issues are fixed.
Yea man that's not a bug/error that's the new corruption thingy where you get the corruption bad ending if your kingdom lewdness is maxed out. Only way to fix that is to reverse the lewdness (not sure anyone wants that tho).

Manhunter

Jan 10, 2018
I have lost the Mermaid Kingdom at almost the beggining of the game and I want to know if there is a way to reset it to default without starting another game. Maybe with the Save Editor there is a variable i can set to 0.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes