steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
If you want a better sound effect for happy time animations or events, navigate to Audio\SE, make a copy of Splat.ogg and rename the copy to Absorb1.ogg

To restore the default sound effect, simply delete Absorb1.ogg

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
If you want a better sound effect for happy time animations or events, navigate to Audio\SE, make a copy of Splat.ogg and rename the copy to Absorb1.ogg

To restore the default sound effect, simply delete Absorb1.ogg
Nice find, if I can figure out how to make patches in RPG maker I'll try and make a mod so you don't have to rename files manually.

OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
How to progress the Moth princess? The moth princess dream's tree puzzle bring me to nowhere, can not ass it, any help?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
On that part, the tree hitbox are wonky. Just bruteforce it by going upright or upleft, once you appear from the bottom of the screen, look for the princess and talk to her until she retreats into the cocoon, and then hit the cocoon until scene changes.

OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
Yea, me again, thanks for answering my previous questions, I appreciate it. Anyway, I keep getting errors when there's a war going on, something like player identification error or something like that.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: MagusOfAss

Macattack

May 3, 2017
hey can anyone tell me how to raise wealth? I dont see the donation chest outside and Human castle keeps falling to ruin.

Jul 15, 2017
I was reading the Changelog and it says that you can have a succubus progeny with desert princess while she is a Succubus. I keep getting normal desert progeny though.

Anyone know if the Succubus progeny is possible?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
i dont know how sadly down to like 30 population aster wars
Oh, that's your problem. Wars decrease population and wealth. Try to prevent wars by any means. Hold numerous tea parties, uprade every reign's defense/attack to same levels* etc.
*They are not stupid and will not declare war if they can't win.

Last edited:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
If I'm not wrong, you can't influence wealth directly anymore. There are some items that you can give to princesses that give wealth bonus.
You CAN increase a reign's Wealth while a Gen 1 Princess is on the throne. Put a Red Thread Ring inside her, have shrex with someone else who had the other RTR installed. Remember to put on Family Jewels accessory and drink Shorty Special beforehand. Gold will ooze out of her kitty, increasing the reign's Wealth. I haven't checked if having shrex multiple time with one partner would count as multiple Wealth point, but the princesses I chose to support really had a lot of gold the next morning (usually > 5 coins, Dragon Princess I flew everywhere to collect tributes). This method might not work if the prince / princess on the throne is Gen 2, since the Guard will not allow you to enter her room, even with Shadow Scarf or Sleeping Powder.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes