Bratmichelz

Jun 16, 2018
I don't think there's any way to change the size of the animations, but it sounds like you're suffering from the same thing everyone else seems to- the fullscreen being... awkward!

So, F5 on the keyboard triggers fullscreen, but for some people, the game stays at the same size while in a window that takes up the whole screen- at which point, you simply need to press F6, which should make fullscreen work properly.

Personally, I don't use the fullscreen because it's a hard fullscreen, insofar as that I have to alt tab to get out of the game/the toolbar and other tabs and stuff not being present.
Thanks!

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 1264337

You all think that this is the bonus that will make Progeny have sex in the field as well? It's kind of sad that he still hasn't reached it either, he was extremely close but than it just dropped.

Edit: I'm not trying to say we should just start pledging money. But I think it would be great to at least get this one out of the way since it's so close by.
I go as far to say it. START PLEDGING MONEY!
No but seriously. One of the most wanted things. The only workaround to at least have fun with your progeny was to put them into the brothel. Then masterdragon brought the modpatch that makes them bangable directly at camp. But pregnancy? Battlefuck? Those are the top things missing to complete everything. Only thing then left i would wish for myself is having actually different characters do it to them. Gobbo princes shad the wolf gangbang scene. So something like if a dragon plows another dragon, you actually see a dragons D and not a human pp.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Warnunu

Jun 1, 2019
Futa action in general, not really just only the milk bar scenes, you'll have to wait until Holstaur Princess's reign content and Progeny which are mostly futa except for one female and one male model(he teased them in his discord since Holstaur Princess won the progeny poll against Frog Princess, probably in the art gallery too) to be added.

Futa on male(none yet), male on futa(somewhat), when you choose yourself/Cardinal Belled Princes' to milk Holstaur Princess in her milk bar at night after earning friendly status with the current Princess Kingdom controlling the farm doing the Milky Way quest.

IIRC Holster Princess also won the Reign poll and like Harvest Princess, she would be the way in turning the other Princesses into Futas by giving them her special futa milk(I think that was how it suppose to be done?).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only other futa that I know of in the game is Jozzlyn the Centaur(been confirmed/hinted by Towerfag that she's secretly a futa, which makes sense when you'll sometimes find Centaur sperm in the buckets), if Centaur Princess would've won the Princess poll instead of Finhead, there would've be an likely chance that Centaur would have had futas in their progeny.
any update on this since?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I just came across Princess & Conquest on another site and for some reason the screenshots look very different:

View attachment 1268316 View attachment 1268317

How come the artstyle is completely different here? Is this some sort of mod?
That looks like the old style. This game has been around for a long time...
Some Artist come and some Artist go.
Some troubles happen which caused things to change
You can look at another game that has a similar premise however with time these two games have diverged.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
So I just came across Princess & Conquest on another site and for some reason the screenshots look very different:

View attachment 1268316 View attachment 1268317

How come the artstyle is completely different here? Is this some sort of mod?
There was a lawsuit that forced Towerfag to redesign all of the princesses and remove some assets. Those screenshots are from before that happened.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
There was a lawsuit that forced Towerfag to redesign all of the princesses and remove some assets. Those screenshots are from before that happened.
lmao i played this years ago and never knew about the lawsuit but i specifically remember some animations being missing when i tried it recently (like the one where you wind up golem princess's key and she cums) now it all makes sense

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Really? What happened? Why a lawsuit?
I'm sure there's someone here who knows more than me but my understanding of it:

1. An artist named Gats creates a forum game called Towergirls for 4chan [ ]

2. Gats and Towerfag at some point agree to collaborate and make a game (at this time called Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest) based on this IP

3. Something happens between Gats and Towerfag, Gats wants the game cancelled but Towerfag evidently had him sign some stuff to at least partially cover his ass

4. Gats files a lawsuit that puts the game on ice for like a year [ ]

5. The outcome of the lawsuit is that Gats owns the specific designs of the characters and the Towergirls IP, but not the "idea" of the game, I guess?

6. The game is renamed to Princess & Conquest, the princesses are redesigned to still fit the archetypes but can't resemble the original characters at all, so the existing CGs and animations are reworked and/or removed.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm sure there's someone here who knows more than me but my understanding of it:

3. Something happens between Gats and Towerfag, Gats wants the game cancelled but Towerfag evidently had him sign some stuff to at least partially cover his ass
This was who "Owned" the Intellectual Property to the Towergirls. Gats claimed full ownership while Towerfag claimed it was a shared world. In the end Gats artwork got removed and Towerfag changed the game to Princess & Conquest.

5. The outcome of the lawsuit is that Gats owns the specific designs of the characters and the Towergirls IP, but not the "idea" of the game, I guess?
Pretty much. A similar concept happen with I think Capcom's Street Fighter were could someone own the concept of a generic stereotypical character.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
My game still freezes during moth princess event,but I think it might have to do with her somehow being in thicc form,tho I don't know the cheat code to test that out Screenshot_20210628-002040_JoiPlay.jpg

jokuur

May 23, 2019
someone got any walkthru? im playing for 7 hours camping with kobold princess yet i cant seem to be making progress with her
never mind u leveling her with candies and ifound walkthru on wiki

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes