DShade

Oct 24, 2021
It's been so long since I've used the necromancy book, but I think the outcome of it is always a skeleton with a random look, with the exception of the head and amount of arms used. If you want a holstaur, use the life pearl found in SlimeP kingdom on a skeleton progeny and keep on retrying until RNG gives you a holstaur.
I'm asking exactly because i've tried 60 times x every type of skull and then reviving it w/ pearl. Not even one holstaur.
So I thought maybe someone got some holstaur somehow.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I'm asking exactly because i've tried 60 times x every type of skull and then reviving it w/ pearl. Not even one holstaur.
So I thought maybe someone got some holstaur somehow.
Since holstaurs are a super recent addition to the game, I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't been coded in as being able to be created with necromancy and the pearl yet.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I wonder if there would be any mods in the future. like replacing the art style or whatnot. not saying that I don't like the art style but I really do love the fan art of the game.
The game gets updated frequently, with lots of changes to code. Maybe when the game is complete will mods start to be worked on.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
as for the DLC character - only this I can say

1635440533394.png

So either someone must post the game "with" the DLC in or it won't be in official etc.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
masterdragonson makes custom 'cheat patches'. I only post what's stable etc. Other's are posting Beta builds. For now , there's just this stable build cheats for current version. Haven't seen any patches as for now.
so when I download the game from that links in your comment it comes with cheats? I don't understand

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
so when I download the game from that links in your comment it comes with cheats? I don't understand
each version of the game, has their own separate cheats with different numbers. For them to work. Once you play , either there should be an option like "cheats" in your menu for inputting them. Or via standard Way - some sort of crystal or smth? can't remember.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes