Viir

May 21, 2018
Hi I was trying to search the thread for info regarding skills for the knight but they seem to be removed or very Obsucre to obtain. Does anyone know about some obtainable skills for the Knight? I would appreciate the help.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Hi I was trying to search the thread for info regarding skills for the knight but they seem to be removed or very Obsucre to obtain. Does anyone know about some obtainable skills for the Knight? I would appreciate the help.
Before you obtained wind blade with 1 or 2 in intellect/knowledge no idea if it got completely removed or if it's unlockable with a weapon like the bat claws

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Before you obtained wind blade with 1 or 2 in intellect/knowledge no idea if it got completely removed or if it's unlockable with a weapon like the bat claws
Viir The Knight used to be able to use a wind projectile with sufficient points allocated in the intellect stat, like the post said above, but it has been removed. The only way for the knight to use a projectile is to use the "Dragon Boom" weapon, which can be obtained from an NPC during DragonP I's route.

Apr 8, 2018
Viir The Knight used to be able to use a wind projectile with sufficient points allocated in the intellect stat, like the post said above, but it has been removed. The only way for the knight to use a projectile is to use the "Dragon Boom" weapon, which can be obtained from an NPC during DragonP I's route.
I just did some bingo bongo save editing and added the boom-stick manually. WeeWoo here comes LEEEROOOOOOY JENKINS

Reactions: trilosis

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Anyone have save finish all quest in game ?
With how the game works, completing all quests is not possible unless you do multiple playthroughs. ixcez's post on the previous page provides a good save to use if you want to experience at least the end of a route relatively quickly as well as providing you lots of things to do other quests/routes on a NG+.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Any luck in getting holstaur npc from the Death Note + Life Pearl ?
I've tried getting a holstaur from said method in the latest beta version but have not been able to do so. Either RNG is terrible for holstaurs or they still have not been implemented for the life pearl.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Supposedly she will spawn at a random location. Though the only place she has spawned for me is at the Ancient Battlefield. Don't know where else she can spawn.
Yep, found her. Safe to say that finding her was very easy once I got to the ancient battlefield, ;).

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
how does the new DLC princesses work? do we need files, are those in the beta? are those not posted in the thread yet?

Sep 22, 2017
how does the new DLC princesses work? do we need files, are those in the beta? are those not posted in the thread yet?
I know it's might not be exactly what you mean but, normaly you have to pledge on patreon at the $20 or $50 tier, then head to their discord and give them up to 3 save files and they will work some magic and inject the dlc character into those save files. How you access them in game after that I don't know. Also to my knowldge no one has posted any of them here yet.

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
I play this game using joiplay on north region map it doesn't matter but when i go to south region the map doesn't show up only black screen and some buildings appear, if y'all know how to fix it please let me know

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I play this game using joiplay on north region map it doesn't matter but when i go to south region the map doesn't show up only black screen and some buildings appear, if y'all know how to fix it please let me know
This is an issue on PC too. What works for me with varying levels of success is to simply exit the game and reboot it.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
I'm standing in front of the giant birdcage (which I safely assume is the Bird Reign) in the world above. But no matter what I do I can't seem to enter the town... Nothing happens when I try to walk in it is a solid surface, I've tried pressing the confirm button, heck I've even tried flying into the cage which oddly i can do but can't walk out once in have to fly out. Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a way to fix this issue?

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

Beta cheat codes:

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
New Beta build: P&C BETA November 4th 2021 - P&C BETA November 4th 2021

Beta cheat codes:

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I just started playing with the most recent build just less then a week ago so no older saves from previous builds at all. The game just won't let me in.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes