Amine991

Jul 13, 2019
Not sure then since both the Patch for Map 65 Tent Fix and the Map 65 file should replace the Tent.

Use a Save Editor to turn Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On if you are stuck in the Tent or use the save I posted earlier to get around the problem.

I'm running off the Official v0.17.5 that donofdarkness1 kindly posted
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3254044

Though I decrypt all the files so I can work with it and changed a few scripts to make it easier to debug.
In a last attempt here is the Entire Data Folder

Yeah it's fixed with this file, thanks you very much bro

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
THAT IS the Official Steam build
I'm sorry but that's funny :ROFLMAO:

Well this is an odd one and I didn't expect to spend most of my day bug hunting...

So this only happens at night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is controlled by Script Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping
Now during the Day it loads Graphics\Overlay\par282-1.png
However it complains about not being able to load par282-3.png

Not sure why but if it has it's heart set to load par282-3.png then here you go

Nepgyaaaa

Dec 30, 2019
I am on the kobold route and idk what to do, i have already breacked all the rocks of the throno room + killing the dead kobold and boulds on the hall room but yet can't sit on teh throne. what am i doing wrong?

Nuxtag

Jan 2, 2018
How exactly do we change companions into succubi? Maxing out their corruption doesn't seem to work...

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Have you tried walking Southeast from the Tavern?
Yes, I mean after you get past the hammerhead port thing and go on the ship to the island thats directly above the underwater castle, I looked on the wiki and it said something abt fish lungs but I looked through the items page of the wiki and I can't find it. I just wanna know how to get to the castle from the mermaid tail island.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes, I mean after you get past the hammerhead port thing and go on the ship to the island thats directly above the underwater castle, I looked on the wiki and it said something abt fish lungs but I looked through the items page of the wiki and I can't find it. I just wanna know how to get to the castle from the mermaid tail island.

Yearn ya fish lungs

Go to Mermaids Tail and jump in the water while wearing them so you don't drown

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
does thick form + succubus form can work together or the moment you unlock succubus form everything else is disabled? thick form/costumes/etc?

also is there a way to change specyfic princess model/palette or only all princess same time via the cheat code that randomly generates their design?

Meat1632

Jul 21, 2019
how do i fix the riverbank bridge.
(press the interact key by the square in the river and u just hop over the river)

Last edited:

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
What's up with the sex scenes with driders or finhead/sea people? After you click "Sexy Time!" you just go behind something and go back without a sex scene or anything happening... is it a common bug or something?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
What's up with the sex scenes with driders or finhead/sea people? After you click "Sexy Time!" you just go behind something and go back without a sex scene or anything happening... is it a common bug or something?
No scenes for now, that fadeout to black is just placeholders

Reactions: masterdragonson

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
In that new version, I can't finish the Skeleton Princess route - now that these "traveling fairies" are gone, it seems like there's no way to cross the strait after becoming the undead...

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
I don't know if anyone ever did the quest "assist finhead" but apparently the guild gives you an empty flask but tells you to fill it up when you get to her reign. I tried doing that nothing happens.... Then I looked at the details and it said "Go to the northern beach" Where do I go and how do I fill the flask?

koertman

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone know how to fix fullscreen i push on f6 my screen is flickering and then the screen goes small again

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Curious...Can anyone explain how progeny works? I know you can have children and slowly expand on em or get diff var of em.
How does that work? Knight x Mom: Knight x Daughter etc etc? Or is it selective traits building?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes