Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm coming back faster than a bolt of lightning. Found a new problem, I recruited a fairy and named her Bea. She then turned into a Kobold. I'd try this with a full and empty party but I have only gotten the same result.
Man I just hate when that happens! Think you have found a lovely fairy online, you get to chatting, get close to them and when you organize a big date, they turn out to be a kobold.

Reactions: StarsMan423

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
hi Guys

Why my princess cannot being pregnant? I seen, slime princess is always fertile ,i took "
Shorty Special" before have sex with her, i wait until 30 days but nothing.
Can you help me may be?
Thanks for ur answers
Sounds like you are cooking with a wet noodle.

Reactions: Azazael

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Is there any updated overall walkthrough/guide of how to recruit each princesses/NPCs/quests?

I know Steam does it but feels slightly outdated, as if feels it is only dealing with the main princesses only.

Sep 22, 2017
Is there any updated overall walkthrough/guide of how to recruit each princesses/NPCs/quests?

I know Steam does it but feels slightly outdated, as if feels it is only dealing with the main princesses only.
No, theres not an update guide or walkthrough for specifically recruiting everyone. Though the has a lot of information about the stuff, but some of it is really out dated or incorrect. However I planned on making a guide for getting all the achievements at some point, which would require recruiting several of the non main princesses. So that could appear at some point, if I ever get off my lazy ass to do it.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
I look forward to it. Cause the update of info in wiki and stuff is slow or undone, not to mention the speed of stuff the game is spewing out (I like it, better than more games honestly) but good lord so much stuff out and it's trial and error lol

Sep 22, 2017
I look forward to it. Cause the update of info in wiki and stuff is slow or undone, not to mention the speed of stuff the game is spewing out (I like it, better than more games honestly) but good lord so much stuff out and it's trial and error lol
Yeah, I pretty much feel the same. Which is partly why I wanted to do a guide for achievements. Something else that doesn't help with me getting to making the guide is that i'm currently stuck trying do the Dancing Djinn achievement. After I get that one pretty much every other achievement should be a breeze to get.

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Why can't there be an option to help the Kobold princess rebuild her reign WITHOUT having to be "king"? I'm not trynna get locked into the route but if you say no what are you going to do just let her follow you forever? When I put her in the tavern I still have to pay for her so idk how to get rid of her.... (ik u can just lock her in dog princess' tower but that will also lock you into dog princess' route wouldn't it?) Also, if I pick someones route would I still be able to romance the other characters?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'll admit I don't much care for getting locked into a route with the princesses, I enjoy trying to recruit everyone I can in the game and completing all their stories. I know there is a new game plus and what have you but I would like to have had a castle or manor or whatever of my own. I quiet enjoy building and developing the Kobold kingdom but it isn't really because I'm interested in becoming king or locking into the Kobold story, I just enjoy base development haha. The tavern is great and all but having everyone that you recruit building a lair of there own in your own castle or property would have been quite nice, like a community of people that have joined your company and having your progeny's buzzing around to help make it feel legitimate.

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
the biggest bs about routes is that if you finish them it's game over... what's the event point of bothering with ice and fire dragon princesses when the moment you "finish" their route it's game over and New Game+ is forced

I hope that dev don't plan to add story route to every princess that just ends with game over/new game+

at least let us keep the princess from previous game

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
the biggest bs about routes is that if you finish them it's game over... what's the event point of bothering with ice and fire dragon princesses when the moment you "finish" their route it's game over and New Game+ is forced

I hope that dev don't plan to add story route to every princess that just ends with game over/new game+

The game mostly focuses on a Princess' Personal Route then resets. Only Slave Owners get a harem...

As for why well
Harem routes = Trash
Though if you wanted to partially do a Route then turn Off these Switches if locked
Switch 1182 "Level 1 route"
Switch 1183 "Level 2 route"

Dog Princess' Yandere Events are set up a bit differently

As for collecting all the Princesses and having it carry over for New Game+ eh Cinder Ribbon does allow you to make Shadow Clones but Towerfag's Naming System might cause problems since two girls can't have the same name. Still got to collect them all :LOL:

Sep 22, 2017
Why can't there be an option to help the Kobold princess rebuild her reign WITHOUT having to be "king"? I'm not trynna get locked into the route but if you say no what are you going to do just let her follow you forever? When I put her in the tavern I still have to pay for her so idk how to get rid of her.... (ik u can just lock her in dog princess' tower but that will also lock you into dog princess' route wouldn't it?) Also, if I pick someones route would I still be able to romance the other characters?
I'm not sure if you can get rid of Kobold Princess. And I think the only princesses you can't recruit outside of routes are Dog, Wyvern, Dragon Princess 1, 2 and maybe 3 (haven't done anything with her yet so idk). So I think it would be possible to get every princess plus one of them in a single playthrough.

I'll admit I don't much care for getting locked into a route with the princesses, I enjoy trying to recruit everyone I can in the game and completing all their stories. I know there is a new game plus and what have you but I would like to have had a castle or manor or whatever of my own. I quiet enjoy building and developing the Kobold kingdom but it isn't really because I'm interested in becoming king or locking into the Kobold story, I just enjoy base development haha. The tavern is great and all but having everyone that you recruit building a lair of there own in your own castle or property would have been quite nice, like a community of people that have joined your company and having your progeny's buzzing around to help make it feel legitimate.
I agree, I don't really like it either. Since most main princesses already have quest lines for you to do that don't lock you out of some of the other princesses and like I mentioned above some can only be recruited through there route. I'm also certain that it was mentioned at some point you would be able to leave progeny at Kobolds castle if you went into her route, which with how recruited npcs act now would mean that only main princesses the dragon princesses, and dog princess wouldn't be able to be left there. As recruited npcs act like progeny and most secondary princess act like npcs.

There really isn't a point to doing one Dragon princess over another including Wyvern other than maybe story or achievements. They all share same progeny pool, whatever items are exclusive to their routes can be gotten from Magic Silk or the Wealthy Knight trait, and at least to me they all look relatively similar except for Wyvern. I think that each main princess is supposed to get her own route and I agree it would be nice to cary over main princesses, the dragon princesses and dog princess over to New Game+. Since you can carry over secondary princesses to New Game+ since they act like progeny when you recruit them.

The game mostly focuses on a Princess' Personal Route then resets. Only Slave Owners get a harem...

As for why well

Though if you wanted to partially do a Route then turn Off these Switches if locked
Switch 1182 "Level 1 route"
Switch 1183 "Level 2 route"

Dog Princess' Yandere Events are set up a bit differently

As for collecting all the Princesses and having it carry over for New Game+ eh Cinder Ribbon does allow you to make Shadow Clones but Towerfag's Naming System might cause problems since two girls can't have the same name. Still got to collect them all :LOL:
Do they act like progeny though? If do then that means you can get every princess in a sense but if not it doesn't really change anything.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm also certain that it was mentioned at some point you would be able to leave progeny at Kobolds castle if you went into her route
Ah I misunderstood, I was aware that the Kobold brought up that point when you romance her but I mistakenly took that to mean she meant only her progeny's or rather only Kobold progeny's, my bad :)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Buying the princesses at the slave market isn't the only means of recruiting them, if you romance them and then give them heirs they will be willing to elope with you. If you wait until you have finished there quest line whilst they are still on the throne you can have your cake and eat it :) you can also rescue them when they are under siege and convince them to elope then but that means that kingdom falls to the enemy and is no longer unique. I'm not sure if that was your point but I thought I should bring it up just in case :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
Ah I misunderstood, I was aware that the Kobold brought up that point when you romance her but I mistakenly took that to mean she meant only her progeny's or rather only Kobold progeny's, my bad :)
It'd really be up to Towerfag how its done, if it actually happens. But yeah, the way it was talked about else where was that it would be for all progeny.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes