Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
There is but you either need to pray for a drop of cucco feather (which you then take to the mouse tinkerer and buy a pair of wings) or to have flying progeny along with you (female dragon/wyvern) and use them to get across the mountains.
I have one female wyvern but how do I use them to cross the mountains, please?

As a side question, can the protag reproduce with progeny or is it progeny w/ progeny alone?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I have one female wyvern but how do I use them to cross the mountains, please?

As a side question, can the protag reproduce with progeny or is it progeny w/ progeny alone?
When in overworld, press the control key to activate the ability to fly.

As for your second question - theres no incest in the game so its just progeny with progeny (if you even wanna bother - nothing but bugs comes out of).

Reactions: Psylen

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Progeny with progeny is still incest since they share the same father.
yeah but its on a technicality because you dont explicitly see them fucking, its a pokemon day care thing which also allows incest but the important aspect is the mechanic itself rather than the act behind the mechanic. It's dumb but thats just the way it is.

When in overworld, press the control key to activate the ability to fly.
Just to add onto this, even though it should be obvious, your dragon needs wings as well to have the flying ability on the stats screen, considering you can get a dragon that doesn't have wings or even a serpent dragon that they've added in now. I do remember someone posting somewhere at one point about how they cant fly with their dragon and they were a wingless bara dragon like yeah, he's about as far off the ground as the knight is as well.

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
yeah but its on a technicality because you dont explicitly see them fucking, its a pokemon day care thing which also allows incest but the important aspect is the mechanic itself rather than the act behind the mechanic. It's dumb but thats just the way it is.
Actually you can see them fucking. If you exit the day care and then go behind the day care you can see them through a window doing things. Just enter and reenter if an animation doesn't pop up!

Reactions: Ulises233

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, more or less in the first few days since game start, FinP declared on InsectP. Ive tried getting FinPs affinity up to break them up but no dice. Not because of the affinity, but because FinP has no option to actually select InsectP for a ceasefire. Guess that is a bug. Nothing major is happening though - few weeks have passed and the only fighting happens on the seas. Multiple times has FinPs domain been sieged to no avail, so i guess InsectP plainly cant conquer FinP?

The side effect of this conflict is the Shark port being taken over by bugs (the shark chick and the entire checkpoint has been cleared out). Ive managed to beef up the defenses of FinP before the place has been taken over but even now theres no way to affect the reigns offense/defense stats anymore. The shrimp responsible for those options is gone.

My guess is that ill be able to break them up but it will take HumanPs domain to fall, so that bugs will emerge and that will allow me to choose InsectP for a ceasefire.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Actually you can see them fucking. If you exit the day care and then go behind the day care you can see them through a window doing things. Just enter and reenter if an animation doesn't pop up!
oh wow, I actually didn't know about that. Must have missed it whenever it was initially added. Well, the system aint perfect and I guess they just want to stay off of patreon's radar by not allowing the player directly to choose to engage in incest. At least we'll have the incest patch for those who want it. Maybe down the line in a more completed state we'll get an "unofficial" patch for that kind of content or something hosted offsite.

Luxisbored

Aug 6, 2018
  1. Find yourself an RPG Maker Save Editors (RPG Maker Editors.zip 678.3 KB)
  2. Extract it to someplace useful (Desktop, My Documents, eh whatever works)
  3. Make a Back Up of your save file (Saves are located in the Game Directory)
  4. Run RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe, select your save file
  5. Select 'Advanced', 'Edit Switches and Variables'
  6. Find Variable 1246, 1247, or 1248
  7. Use the List in last post to Identify which Random NPCs you have
  8. Edit the one you don't care for to 3 for Qhala
  9. Select 'File', 'Save & Exit'
  10. Load that Edited Save File
The button for it is greyed out and unable to be used. Any fix?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The button for it is greyed out and unable to be used. Any fix?
Since Towerfag moved the Save Files into there own folder it messes with the Save Editor finding essential system files. You can move the Save File you want to Edit to the Main Game Directory where it is originally suppose to be and the Save Editor will be able to find "Game.rgss3a" or if you decrypted that then the Data Folder containing System.rvdata2, Items.rvdata2, Armors.rvdata2, and Weapons.rvdata2.

Caution: If you move "Game.rgss3a" into the Save Folder and don't return it to it's original location the game won't run. While there isn't a problem with making a copy of that it's a big waste of space.

Attached is the Data Folder from v0.17.3 which contains System.rvdata2 (Switches/Variables), Items.rvdata2, Armors.rvdata2, and Weapons.rvdata2. Put that Folder in the 'Saves' Folder and the Save Editor will return to full functionality and it only takes 384 KB. These files can also be used with Save Editor Online though some of the options may be limited.

Reactions: VexensCore
Jul 23, 2018
Guys I need a little help here, So I was in Babs's Hut and played the last CG (95) and when the CG finished she continued being a cat and her character said "..." and left the hut, the knight said "What" and now she is nowhere to find. Do you know where she is?

Sorry bad english.

lesexusername

Apr 16, 2019
Alright, I'm basically at my wit's end. I guess I'm a major bimbo, but how in God's name do you get to the finhead reign? I got the sea pass, I took the ship to the other port but I'm not finding any route to the giant shell. Is there bugs in the newest release? Or am I just really, really stupid? I've scoured the entire sea zone and nothing has presented itself.

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
When you're on the island, you have to equip an item or have a teammate who can breath underwater. You go south and there will be a zone with darker sea color. You get near and press the space key to descend.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Guys I need a little help here, So I was in Babs's Hut and played the last CG (95) and when the CG finished she continued being a cat and her character said "..." and left the hut, the knight said "What" and now she is nowhere to find. Do you know where she is?

Sorry bad english.
It doesn't help with bad side quest design :sneaky:
But if you want her back you have to go down to hell (The Kingdom Below) :confused:
She can be found in the , however getting there is a rather long journey...

If you haven't been getting nifty gadgets from then be sure to get a G4sm-ausk since that city is poisonous :sick:

The entrance to The Kingdom Below is at but you will need some help getting to that island so get a Fairy in a Bottle (Or if you can Fly just do that)

To pass through the requires a blunt weapon so be sure to have a Mace

:unsure: Now how the *bleep* did our tasty lost lamb make this journey on her own?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Alright, I'm basically at my wit's end. I guess I'm a major bimbo, but how in God's name do you get to the finhead reign? I got the sea pass, I took the ship to the other port but I'm not finding any route to the giant shell. Is there bugs in the newest release? Or am I just really, really stupid? I've scoured the entire sea zone and nothing has presented itself.
Fish Lungs, now you can be under the sea *cue music*

lesexusername

Apr 16, 2019
When you're on the island, you have to equip an item or have a teammate who can breath underwater. You go south and there will be a zone with darker sea color. You get near and press the space key to descend.
Fish Lungs, now you can be under the sea *cue music*
Thank you both. I had the underwater item, just never checked out that darker patch of water somehow.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man they really need the ship that takes you to the finhead reign easier to access. Pretty sure it's just RNG but the ship is never at the right port except at night time which I can't board it at night... They either need to force the ship to always be at the right port in the day time or just let you swim over there with the fishhead item.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Man they really need the ship that takes you to the finhead reign easier to access. Pretty sure it's just RNG but the ship is never at the right port except at night time which I can't board it at night... They either need to force the ship to always be at the right port in the day time or just let you swim over there with the fishhead item.
Yeah Player convenience seems to have been forgotten in favor of RNG Shenanigans. Maybe it's that silly idea that games need to be more realistic? Or it's some masochist wet dream of always seeing the ship you need to board leave port without you?

But it took years to get an option to change Merchant Princess' location because one merchant to service the entire kingdom wouldn't scale badly as new reigns keep getting added and the map grows ever larger...

Silly rants aside if you use one of the Fan Patches then you can use the Panic Button to return the ship to the mainland port

CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD4
Patches/Patch1581700675.rvdata2

Reactions: Jellyluve

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
i having a problem trying to play the game, can anyone help me
Sure, we'll send someone out right away to perform a preliminary assessment.
After we know what problem you're having, we will determine if someone can help you.
If someone is able to help with your problem, you can usually expect results within five business days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes