Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build:

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

Note: Also includes all of the additions and changes from a Beta build that was released the 18th.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Never thought I'd be so satisfied with playing these characters. Playing through to their separate endings feels so fulfilling when they're just sprites jumping about the screen. From settling down with Doggo to helping Lizzy rebuild her reign. I will never get tired of coming back to this game~

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
is ghost princess in the game i cant get to her..any guide to get her
1. get filled soul urn. can get one from starting class, filling one at church basement after princess died, or cheating one in.
2. go to haunted mansion in the south. pretty sure it has to be during the day, as it's untouchable at night.
3. get to the second floor. the first floor has some secret passages you'll need to find to go up.
4. use the soul urn on the unlit thing in the top left. dududuuduuduuduududuuuuuun.

Reactions: SN123 and l30n3lluz
Mar 14, 2020
Rtp required for this game in joiplay...someone upload the enterbrain rpg100...because in build download speed in joiplay for the rtp is too slow...upload it in mega or google drive.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
What is actually meant by being given progeny in the Patreon rewards (starting at the $10 level)? The post it links is set to Patron-only.

SN123

May 10, 2018
Where can i find hamerhead princess after the the port is taken "she just says i failed you princess and she is gone where can i find her

Sep 22, 2017
Was there a reason as to why Tower is adding nativePC files to the beta?
Code:
nativePC
dtdata.dll
loader.dll
loader-config.json
Haha! Woops. Thats my bad. I was doing some modding for Monster Hunter World, since I picked it up a while ago on pc and I guess I misplaced one of the mods. Has it caused any issues?

Anyway heres a link for a fresh install on my part:

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes