Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Some of the bugs you get can be from loading save files from older versions of the game. I'm currently testing whether completing a game via a functional ending while locking your items away in the mystery box is a solution for some of the bugs while keeping all the stuff I don't wanna go collecting again...

I know visiting the sea kingdom in my saves isn't fairing well as the princess isn't there and it kicks me out.
But starting a new game and going there plays out as normal.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Oh, i think you have to have at least four conversations with goblin princess to get it to activate.
You have the option to save her or use her.

I saved her.

(also, I dunno how to get the scene for HHP.)

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
I'm actually curious for those here...
Do you guys often just skip the kobold princess and go for whichever princess you wanna go for?
Or go for the harem route and avoid locking into the kobold throne route?

Like..As I stated before, the updates is so plenty that it's great and bad. New stuff, jiggling/reworking bugs or princess route etc.
It's quite overwhelming sometimes. I am lost to what I wanna do at this point. I'm aiding the kobold, but also working on the human princess. Just finished aiding the fairy princess (Is there anything else with her beside helping her to bone her?)

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Well, I guess I'll have to make do with what it can take over into the next game.
It's annoying as it doesn't carry over some costumes and key items.
As much as I remember - there IS an maximum, to how many items. Ya can store into the "Mystery Box" for the NG+. How much/many, I can't recall but There's an Limit if not some item's won't go into the MB - if they weren't included in the coding etc.

Reactions: Som1else
Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jottici
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes