dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
You can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already done those long before I had access to the quest called The Ironclad Gigolo - II. Do I have a chance of meeting one again? Or are they all one time encounters? Since I've recruited most of the princesses, the reigns are most likely not going to war as the heirs cannot declare war nor make a peace treaty.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've already done those long before I had access to the quest called The Ironclad Gigolo - II. Do I have a chance of meeting one again? Or are they all one time encounters? Since I've recruited most of the princesses, the reigns are most likely not going to war as the heirs cannot declare war nor make a peace treaty.
I don't remember those encounters being repeatable, sorry. They may have been changed, I wouldn't know.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
There isn't any Princess on Princess CGs or animations as far as I know.
Wiki says there's one and maybe another ones in future updates.Also is there scene between GoblinP with dogs? some people said its deleted or something do you know about that?

Zelda1788

Apr 26, 2020
Any idea how to fix. Script 'Game_interpreter' line 1417:NoMethodError occurred. underfined method '[]=' for0:fixnum

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Any idea how to fix. Script 'Game_interpreter' line 1417:NoMethodError occurred. underfined method '[]=' for0:fixnum
Upload Save :p
Error 1417 literally translates to "I done dang shit myself"
Or in more technical terms it failed to evaluate a script line outside the scripts database. So it doesn't tell you want line caused it, where that line could possibly be located, or any information that would even help make an educated guess for the first 2 questions.

Sep 22, 2017
Wiki says there's one and maybe another ones in future updates.
Oh, I forgot about that one, i'm pretty certain thats the only one though.

Also is there scene between GoblinP with dogs? some people said its deleted or something do you know about that?
It was assumed to have been removed, but some have said you can still view it through . I don't know if this is still true or not though.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh, I forgot about that one, i'm pretty certain thats the only one though.

It was assumed to have been removed, but some have said you can still view it through . I don't know if this is still true or not though.
Goblin Princess with Wolves? Well the images are still in the game and the code still seems to be operational. It's part of Battle Fuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Zelda1788

Apr 26, 2020
Upload Save :p
Error 1417 literally translates to "I done dang shit myself"
Or in more technical terms it failed to evaluate a script line outside the scripts database. So it doesn't tell you want line caused it, where that line could possibly be located, or any information that would even help make an educated guess for the first 2 questions.
Upload save? im just going to ignore it for now aha only had it when trying to give porgy meat to an npc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I don't remember those encounters being repeatable, sorry. They may have been changed, I wouldn't know.
Well, guess I'll have to meet the queen in another playthrough let alone interact with another dragon.......
Speaking of progeny, does anyone know if larvae would eventually evolve in due time? If so, then how long would it take?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, guess I'll have to meet the queen in another playthrough let alone interact with another dragon.......
Speaking of progeny, does anyone know if larvae would eventually evolve in due time? If so, then how long would it take?
How do you feel about RNG Shenanigans? Save Scumming? Fetching random bones? Necromancy? And Reanimating the Dead?

This isn't a recipe for success but...
1 Go to the Frozen Church and get the Death Not.
2 Collect some bones from around the Kingdom. Haven't played much with the mechanics but there is a page on the wiki for
3 Take your new Undead friend to the
4 (Save Your Game)
5 Expose your Undead friend to the Power Pearl
6 Pray to the RNG Goddess that you roll a 15 (Dragon), else reload save
Code:
@nr = rand(19)
7 Optional - Use Cardinal Bell to fix gender mismatch

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
How do you feel about RNG Shenanigans? Save Scumming? Fetching random bones? Necromancy? And Reanimating the Dead?

This isn't a recipe for success but...
1 Go to the Frozen Church and get the Death Not.
2 Collect some bones from around the Kingdom. Haven't played much with the mechanics but there is a page on the wiki for
3 Take your new Undead friend to the
4 (Save Your Game)
5 Expose your Undead friend to the Power Pearl
6 Pray to the RNG Goddess that you roll a 15 (Dragon), else reload save
Code:
@nr = rand(19)
7 Optional - Use Cardinal Bell to fix gender mismatch
I'm not against the idea of RNG manipulation as I've had to do it at least several times in some quests. I'll keep that in mind for if I want another dragon progeny. Only problem is that I can't clear the Queen's quest since I've recruited most the princesses in the game and "The Ironclad Gigolo - II" quest. As a side note, I see the finhead princess's sprite on the throne, but it's registered as the kingdom having been taken by the slime kingdom for some reason.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not against the idea of RNG manipulation as I've had to do it at least several times in some quests. I'll keep that in mind for if I want another dragon progeny. Only problem is that I can't clear the Queen's quest since I've recruited most the princesses in the game and "The Ironclad Gigolo - II" quest. As a side note, I see the finhead princess's sprite on the throne, but it's registered as the kingdom having been taken by the slime kingdom for some reason.
Eh upload a save if you want me to have a look at the sprite thingy

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
This game is amazing loved it and after finishing i want more is there any game like this? Good amount of content RPG?(pixel animation like this would be awesome not necesarry tho) any recommendation?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I feel like it would go a long way towards replayability if progeny/slaves/non-princess-companions (NPCs, if you will) were compatible with battle fuck, an arguably major facet of the game. So far it's only Amelie (as far as I'm aware) and she only has the one animation, instead of also using the generic kobold ones (which seems like an oversight really).

Reactions: Lindazana
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes